Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

24 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Slightly unlucky slip there, but that one will go in the Mings Mistake Boring Twitter Banter collection

As I said in the match thread I'm sure Chambers tried to pass rashford on to him 8 yards out from goal, you just can't do that

As always need to see it again but Chambers should step out first not mings, we've somehow ended up with our left sided CB stepping out to his right followed by our right sided CB stepping out to his left

And that's before you even look at how such a simple ball has taken out young and Chambers and if the keeper should do more

Its such a bad goal all round

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

As I said in the match thread I'm sure Chambers tried to pass rashford on to him 8 yards out from goal, you just can't do that

As always need to see it again but Chambers should step out first not mings, we've somehow ended up with our left sided CB stepping out to his right followed by our right sided CB stepping out to his left

And that's before you even look at how such a simple ball has taken out young and Chambers and if the keeper should do more

Its such a bad goal all round

Chambers defo threw Mings under the bus there, hence the slip from trying to react.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Starscrem_Prime said:

Chambers defo threw Mings under the bus there, hence the slip from trying to react.

on first real viewing thats exactly where i am too

chambers should go for the tackle first not mings but chambers shouts and points instead

My thoughts still haven’t changed.. and it shows to why he wasn’t called up..

But playing alongside Chambers never helped him whatsoever.

I think once Carlos is fit it will be Carlos and Konsa at the back..

Edited by Reivax_Villa

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Definitely can't play a high line because big Ty is just going to stand there with his hand in the air chewing gum like a cow chewing the cud.  Any excuse to be lazy he's going to take it. 

Wow, you think he's lazy lol... heard it all now 

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Definitely can't play a high line because big Ty is just going to stand there with his hand in the air chewing gum like a cow chewing the cud.  Any excuse to be lazy he's going to take it. 

Yeah I don’t think we can play a high line with Mings.  He has a lapse in concentration in most games.  Will cost you if u play that high

22 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Of all the things you could have levelled at him, you pick lazy?

Also who cares if he chews gum. Is 89 the year you retired or something?

• Haha 1

Â