Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Quite immature and petty to respond to it on social media. Actually thought he was bigger than that. 

One think to say he's not been up to it on the pitch (no response needed), another thing to attack his character

8 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

spacer.png

He’s blown him a kiss 😂 

Nah it’s all good.  These public social media chats seem to be the norm these days I guess.  I’m just getting old and don’t get it. 

Great display from him yesterday. Good to see him continuing to play well.

• Thanks 1

Clearly wants Ty to bite and try to  take him out of his character, I saw someone say that because Pogba has left Utd they don't have a scapegoat/target anymore in the media. Mings could now end up being that target, so it's probably best he doesn't say anything else. Souness is a bitter and sad man.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Tired of this bollox with Souness now to be honest, I don't think Tyrone should entertain it, as he's giving them exactly what they want. content for clicks!

If he calls in, no doubt all they would do is take a provocative line from anything he says and spin it into some other nonsense headline.

He is just stirring shit up ffs!

yeah this is it. i doubt ty would entertain it and nor should he but at the same time it would be funny to see him put souness in his place on live radio

Does Ming's have more to say than most?  He seems to be a professional on and off the pitch and be fair and articulate when he speaks.  Why does this prick have an agenda against him, sour old ballsack should go and bury his head and do everyone a favour.

• Like 1

Â