Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

He shouldn’t be laughing about this situation to be honest, he needs to knuckle down and start looking people in the eye and spit out that gum.

That’s no laugh. That’s a frustrating cry for help! 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

So Mings was injured all along...

Hope to see him back, fit and starting for Villa soon.

Still think Mings and Carlos are our strongest two cbs.

Gerrard said everyone was fully fit the day before so this excuse is not going to wash with many. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, TheMelvillan said:

When I feel too bad for a player I have to remind myself that a bad day as a footballer is still a million times better than a good day in my shitty job 😂

Same.  I'm sure his tears of sadness stained the fabric of his Range Rover on the way home to his private estate. 🤣

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Gerrard said everyone was fully fit the day before so this excuse is not going to wash with many. 

Pretty sure he actually said Mings had a niggle last week but trained Thursday and was available. 

Maybe he wasn’t fit enough to start or something flared up on the Friday? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So he’s fit but sounds like if he had played last week he probably wouldn’t have been and might have done some damage. Good call Stevie ;)

He could have just said 'Tyrone isn't fit to start' and avoided the weird 'look me in the eye' comment.  It makes his man management skills seem even worse.

• Like 2

It's about the easiest thing for a manager to do to say a player wasn't 100% fit to start, even if it's not the truth. He wasn't going to play him, he made it abundantly clear in last week's presser. He's fit now, and I'd hazard a guess he won't start tomorrow either.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Dont @jimyou’ll only encourage it.

Oh hang on Carlos is holding his head. Must be regretting his decision already. 

Â