Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's just typical that when he is very good, everyone else is shite.

Then in another game, where most of them will be good, he'll make a mistake or 2 and get crucified.

Sods law.

Tbh I don't think it was a coincidence he looked good today. I don't think Chambers really made any mistakes and definitely didn't leave him as isolated as konsa does constantly. 

• Like 3

Showed his leadership today. My issue with him is perhaps from a longer term pov, but days like today show you cannot question his commitment or bravery as a player. It’s hard to give a motm after such a poor team performance, but Mings was easily our best player today.

If I’m going to criticise what I consider a poor performance, then it is only right to praise a good one.

• Like 1

I thought Mings was excellent today, he gave a real captain’s peformance, he barely made any mistakes and led by example. He has shown time and time again in a Villa shirt that he can perform at a more than decent level in the Premier League but is yet still lambasted by much of the fanbase. Chris Wood barely had a chance today, it was a real interesting battle between the 2 of them I thought

• Like 3

5 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Seemed proper p***** off in his interview today, couldn't understand why we were so poor. Fair play to him, best player today.

is there a link to his interview anywhere??

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Essexvillian said:

Just thinking…..

Mings as a temporary dcm!?

I know it sounds a bit outlandish but he can read the game, play a ball and as all pro footballers has the fitness. He looks best when driving forward. Maybe less costly “mistakes” and a great leader.

hause/chambers to fill the void? 

Banned for life. It's very outlandish, in fact so outlandish it's off planet. He's about 12 ft tall and turns like a HGV.

Mings will never play DCM in any team. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Tbh I don't think it was a coincidence he looked good today. I don't think Chambers really made any mistakes and definitely didn't leave him as isolated as konsa does constantly. 

Was thinking the same. If he plays well against Watford I could see him keeping his place.

19 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Chambers made a pretty big mistake for their goal!?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

Yeah of course… but someone said Chambers didn’t make any mistakes!?

I don’t think anyone should be highlighted for making mistakes. Anyone in the history of the game has made mistakes, it’s how they respond from them that defines them. Even though, it was only their first game together, I thought Mings and Chambers seemed to have a decent partnership 

Â