Villa Park Atmosphere

wilko154

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats a good question. I guess rotation for season ticket holders in a ballot?

But what happens with families, could I get drawn out but without the boys or vice versa ?

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats a good question. I guess rotation for season ticket holders in a ballot?

Yep - with priority going to those who've submitted a photo ID most likely. If the 4,000 limit goes ahead in December it's going to be quite a pressure on clubs. 

Getting back to the car will be interesting in Aston in the dark with staggered exit times and only 4,000 other fans.

34 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yep - with priority going to those who've submitted a photo ID most likely. If the 4,000 limit goes ahead in December it's going to be quite a pressure on clubs. 

Getting back to the car will be interesting in Aston in the dark with staggered exit times and only 4,000 other fans.

Will be like exiting the Blues on one of their better attended night games 

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Are you alluding to muggings, etc.?

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

At the moment, Birmingham's place in the tier system means Villa Park wouldn't be considered anyway.

That'll be interesting, do some games get to have fans others not?

This is my point too. How would it be fair some teams get fans others dont?

I'm sure there will be demand for it but would be a bit crap IMO to be there with 4,000 fans, I'd rather watch it on the box.

Must be limited to local ST holders for all clubs I'd have thought, last thing they want is fans travelling all around the country.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Why 4000? Why not a percentage of the grounds capacity? Strange number to pick. 4000 at VP will be like a ghost town, but 4000 at turf moor would be much more full. 

It's mainly to get some fans back in the lower leagues so they're doing a third of ground capacities if we take the average capacity of league 1-2 ground is between 10-12k.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Will be like exiting the Blues on one of their better attended night games 

I was thinking this.  It's not fair that they will have essentially zero restrictions in their 25% full stadium to a normal match day. 

Â