Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

34 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Is he a striker or an attacking midfielder?

AM

The future could be the  Ramsay brothers and barry up front, nom nom nom...

(And vassilev??)

Future looks bright (hopefully)

Edited by MaVilla
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AndyClarke said:

JJ has a real chance of making it at Villa, serious talent. Biggest obstacle is a pathway into the first team, ability not a problem.

I can't see much in his way :lol:

Fantastic start. Keep working hard Rambo. A squad place awaits next season.

3 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

Recall. Recall. 

No keep him there for remainder if season, he needs constant game time which he will get on loan.

If we recalled he just be sat on the bench even though I'd actually play him in front of Ghazi because Ghazi is not playing ok at the moment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndyClarke said:

JJ has a real chance of making it at Villa, serious talent. Biggest obstacle is a pathway into the first team, ability not a problem.

With Ramsey, Vasilev and Barry that's three youngster who could be fantastic, if certainly have them start next season and show we can allow youth to step on into the first eleven and give Youth the belief that hard work pays off.

We have not exactly been a good club for youth to break through have we.

Brilliant to see him getting on the score sheet. Above all, and as Jack and others have said after going out on loan, the most important thing here is playing time in senior football. The constant barging, the physicality, not only force players to get stronger but to rethink their game. 

The Notts Co loan made Jack because it got him used to folk taking lumps out of his legs and forced him to think about how to use the ball in that situation. This is where Green hasn’t reacted as well: yes, he’s bulked up but he hasn’t adapted to senior football in terms of how he thinks.

Let’s hope Ramsey responds to the challenge like Jack. I don’t care how many goals he scores, I want him to get minutes and grow as a player: prob not as easy to put that on a highlight reel 

• Like 1

Â