VillaTalk Deadpool 2019

Xela

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Even as toddlers, my kids raised a sceptical eyebrow at "It drank all the water in the tap". 

Anyway...  NSFW: 

The Tiger Who Came for a Pint

I used to read it and make up my own words anyway , fairly sure the tiger who came to our house was a raging alcoholic :)

was more of a Mogg fan myself 

So Reyes was travelling at 147mph on a 75mph road when he got a puncture.  Dickhead killed his cousin, has another one in a stable condition and put other lives at risk. 

According to Spanish daily newspaper Mundo Deportivo, the Guardia Civil's accident report into the crash which killed footballer José Antonio Reyes shows that his Mercedes Brabus S550V was travelling at 237 km/h (147 mph) when it left the road, hit a number of concrete blocks, flipped over and burst into flames. The speed limit on the section of the A-376 motorway, near Alcalá de Guadaira, where the accident happened is 120 km/h.

On Tuesday, the head of Spain's Directorate-General for Traffic, Pere Navarro, confirmed that excess speed was the cause of the accident although he declined to confirm the exact speed the car was doing at the time of the accident as the investigation is on-going.

On 30/05/2019 at 14:43, mjmooney said:

The great Leon Redbone. Surprisingly only 69. 

Seemed like he was in his forties when I first saw him on TV 40+ years ago playing "Shine on, Harvest Moon" on Saturday Night Live.  Hard to believe he was in his mid twenties.

Ex UEFA and Swedish FA president Lennart Johansson dead at 89.

He fought and naturally lost against Sepp Blatter and Havelange due to corruption for the FIFA spot in 98.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, sne said:

Ex UEFA and Swedish FA president Lennart Johansson dead at 89.

He fought and naturally lost against Sepp Blatter and Havelange due to corruption for the FIFA spot in 98.

He got to see a final league championship for AIK, good innings for a fairly good egg. Still responsible for creating the Champions League and destroying the Uefa Cup though :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tegis said:

He got to see a final league championship for AIK, good innings for a fairly good egg. Still responsible for creating the Champions League and destroying the Uefa Cup though :(

And I imagine he moved some money and influence around when Sweden were awarded the 92 Euro's even thou he wasn't yet sitting on the throne when the decision was made in 88 by UEFA

7 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Seemed like he was in his forties when I first saw him on TV 40+ years ago playing "Shine on, Harvest Moon" on Saturday Night Live.  Hard to believe he was in his mid twenties.

That was exactly my reaction. 

Â