VillaTalk Deadpool 2019

Xela

18 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

One for fans of 90's wrestling, 'Silver King' died during a show in Camden. 

This was absolutely disgraceful, no on site medical experts and the guy he was wrestling and the ref were extremely slow to pick up on something being wrong, to the extent that the opponent rolled the poor guy into a pin. That promotion absolutely needs to be shut down.

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

This was absolutely disgraceful, no on site medical experts and the guy he was wrestling and the ref were extremely slow to pick up on something being wrong, to the extent that the opponent rolled the poor guy into a pin. That promotion absolutely needs to be shut down.

I'm prepared to give his opponent a pass on this, since they'd worked together for decades and must have been either friends or comfortable colleagues, so presumably he just completely misread the situation in the heat of the moment.

For the promotion not to have medical experts on site, however, is shocking. I'm sure HSE will be investigating, and it wouldn't surprise me if prosecutions come out of it. 

1 hour ago, Pelle said:

I have to say that I was rather surprised by seeing Doris Day had left us. Thought she'd done that years ago. R.I.P.

It's about time you came back from Planet FreddieGuinness ;)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, bickster said:

F***ing Vera Lynn is still cheating the grim reaper though the bloody lizard

Exactly.

I was kind of at a mini fist pump when I thought I had Doris in the DP list..  only to review it and see i've also got Vera Lynn!  :rant:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Genuine shock. Grumpy cat, gone at age 7. Very young for a feline 😥

Probably voluntary.  Clearly not having fun.

Early this afternoon, on a beautiful summer’s day, our friend, comrade and spiritual teacher, The Very Reverend D.Wayne Love, passed over to the higher ground. 

D7GuL_0XYAAoBym.jpg

I know very few will have heard of him, but no matter.

I love Jake.

• Sad 3

11 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Early this afternoon, on a beautiful summer’s day, our friend, comrade and spiritual teacher, The Very Reverend D.Wayne Love, passed over to the higher ground. 

D7GuL_0XYAAoBym.jpg

I know very few will have heard of him, but no matter.

I love Jake.

So sorry to hear that Chris. 

• Thanks 1

Â