VillaTalk Deadpool 2019

Xela

On 05/07/2019 at 12:00, Designer1 said:

Always thought he came across as an absolutely vile bloke tbh. 

R.I.P.

CH4 put an end to his career really after he and many others where axed in a shake up to attract a new breed/generation of viewers.

But there is no chance he could get away with doing what he was doing in the 80's/90's on live TV nowadays, not a chance.

Outside of racing.. no idea, but seeing him as a child tearing into some of the buffoons surrounding him on a Saturday afternoon was amusing television I must admit. That and his tic tac'ing and the SP lingo, he will be missed.

On 04/07/2019 at 05:15, Xann said:

236205-57083-alfred-e-neuman.jpg.56062c91c29cb6f1cd0b3d318228aee5.jpgAlfred E. Neuman. DC has canned Mad after 67 years.

I had a massive stack of Mad's back in the 70's and early 80's. Casualty of the internet age.

On 07/07/2019 at 10:03, Demitri_C said:

Vinnie jones wife has tragically  passed away with a cancer related illness. Very sad. May she rest in peace.

Gutted for the big man.

As much of the hard man personna he gives off he genuinely cared about her.

I remember watching a Piers Morgan shoot interview on ITV a while back and one episode had Vinnie J on it and he was close to tears iirc when they spoke of his wife.

Did bring a tear to my eye at the time too.

Sad news. He will be devastated.

Rip Torn once drunkenly broke into a bank because he mistakenly thought it was his house.

Even better, this was only about 10 years ago, so you can imagine this pissed old bloke fumbling for his keys outside Bank of America before going '**** it' and forcing the windows.

Johnny-Clegg.jpg.82fd1d1b6c8f4772ad858459edff6cab.jpg

Johnny Clegg 66.

Thoroughly decent white South African musician that learned to speak and sing in Zulu as a teen.

He went on to form a number of multi ethnic ensembles in apartheid South Africa.

He spoke out about the racist government and segregation, despite the very real threat of arrest and incarceration.

• Sad 2

Â