Match Thread: Villa v QPR

limpid

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Losing being two up vs Leeds, drawing with a dreadful Preston team, drawing again two today. It’s not good enough for me the recent results

No it's not good enough for me either. The blame is lieing with the players here, they were given a clear way to play with a gameplay and can't for so.e reason make it work. Time and time again they are taking the lead only to let it completely undo our whole game.

Players need to pull there socks up, I know there tired but they have no choice to fight through it, yet they can't seem to do it.

Need new players badly, no way can we get promoted if this kind of thing is happening to us, in my eyes we deserve another season or two in the championship so that we can address these on going issues.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

No one is saying that, but it seems he is a bit stumped without Grealish!

Most teams would be in this league. Our squad is very thin in key areas, defence we all know about, but creativity is also a problem. Smith couldn’t do a great deal personnel wise about this until now. Hopefully he can address this now the window is open, but finding someone as good as Jack in the January window is unlikely. We need him to get fit and stay fit. 

3 minutes ago, weedman said:

The rules state you can't kick off until the referee blows his whistle. Theres nothing in the rules that says he has to blow his whistle once everyone's in their respective half's 

Laws do not say that.  A whistle is required for half beginning but not for a kick-off