Match Thread: Villa v QPR

limpid

I keep saying it, we have so many a PLAYER who cant play Smiths style, how many player's cant get to grips with this system in unbelievable, I'd say around half our squad need to be shipped out to make way for new talent that can play the style.

• Like 1

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

Lost 1 in 10, injury crisis including our best player, no opportunity to change the knackered squad yet. Yeah he’s really letting us down. 

Losing being two up vs Leeds, drawing with a dreadful Preston team, drawing again two today. It’s not good enough for me the recent results

5 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Lost 1 in 10, injury crisis including our best player, no opportunity to change the knackered squad yet. Yeah he’s really letting us down. 

Bedsheets will be out again soon and we will no longer need a forward thinking attacking style manager but rather one who can grind out results... 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's the ref's job to enforce the written rules, not make it up as he goes along like this word removed did. 

The rules state you can't kick off until the referee blows his whistle. Theres nothing in the rules that says he has to blow his whistle once everyone's in their respective half's