January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

As much as I'd love us to sign Lolley, I doubt it would happen.

Forest only bought him in the summer, for a decent fee, and he's performed very well since arriving.

I don't think he'd be value for money at the moment, although I'm sure he'd jump at the chance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

As much as I'd love us to sign Lolley, I doubt it would happen.

Forest only bought him in the summer, for a decent fee, and he's performed very well since arriving.

I don't think he'd be value for money at the moment, although I'm sure he'd jump at the chance.

If forest sack karanka who knows, his future is in doubt apparently.

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

There's more chance of seeing me run up and down the Holte End bollock naked than Elphick joining Bruce at Wednesday.

Bargain Brucie will definitely be back for Elmo though, maybe even Taylor too come June, but he won't have a penny to spend.

Swap reach for Whelan.  :thumb:

He takes Elmo then that will be a Brucie Bonus.

• Haha 1

I prefer Lolley over Reach, yet I would take Reach if he is cheap option in this moment.

Try offer Elmo and 7 millions, would be decently price..

or *I would prefer this route* go Lolley for  12 - 15 millions in end of the season if FFP issues. (as we no need winger at moment, if grab him this windows will solve,wise move so less worries about premiership go in him might become wage wars between other club meant likely pay crazy price wage) also he is villa fan so he will play wholes his passion, he is more left foot in right winger cut in, which i been moan need it. 

What happen to Left Back Link especial K.Henry? is it gones quiet because Hausa as he can operate as play left back in optional, is Smith wait in summer when better option?

Hope Bruce come in for Elmo and Whelan, Jedinak, Richards 🙂

Edited by Danny_Villaman84
  • Like 1

I don't understand the obsession with us going for another wideman, especially one that would command a large fee. If we get promoted, will someone like reach need replacing with a genuine Premier league quality option?i would argue yes. Seems like a waste considering the players we have in that position already. 

I would be tempted to bring back andre green as he is definitely better then kodja out wide. Then In the summer look to address the situation properly. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Wenin Rome said:

Jedinak won't be going anywhere in January. He has all but committed to joining the expansion A League side next year as captain, so I think he just walks away at the end of his current deal. 

In fairness, walking is about all Jedinak can do nowadays!

4 minutes ago, sne said:

I know we might not be the most attractive club for foreign players, but the prices and wages in the Championship are so inflated we really must try and sign players from other leagues.

Yes, we need to exploit League One as well. Players like Josh Maja (Sunderland) and Matt Clarke (Portsmouth) would instantly improve our squad, both having really good potential and are young.

• Like 4

maupay, he is great player but if we need him, we need sell Hogan and Kodjia to fund to pay him also we got abraham and davis which suitable our system which Kodjia not good as he is greeds players, if offer is there, might good idea sent Hogan or Kodjia in other way and get might 10-14 millions on him. we don't upset lose kodjia or hogan.

He is prefer lonely striker for us, with our creative force and his creative, unselfless players will benefit for our midfields to score more and better chance to keep ball and goals when opportunity is open to exploit. if reach and lolley so both will bag more goals in long range or tap in box.