January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

A good guide is who isn't in the squads are most likely on the move. Not necessarily to Villa but may be going. 

Austin, Mings, Chalobah and Cahill not playing tonight. 

At this point, I'd take Mings, Hayden and Chalobah. I think those 3 would help in areas we need bodies. 

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If stoke get McKenna for 5m I’m gonna be very pissed off. That would be a great investment for the club. Not exactly a huge amount of money

Agreed. Hopefully we are revisiting this. 

Since it's so quiet I might as well post this most questionable of transfer rumours.

It's a classic "I've been told by someone who knows someone who has heard"  that we have 3 medicals booked for tomorrow.

Definitely not ITK, just hearsay. So let's all wildly speculate ang get carried away on a wave of optimism before we end up with this year's Simon Dawkins or Yacouba Sylla.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Villa report stating that Hayden will be allowed to join us as long as they complete their signings.

id be thrilled with Hayden. He is a top quality signing. I hope it’s a permanent deal

By all accounts he is desperate to leave Newcastle, if they allow him to leave I can't see it being anything other than permanent.