Dean Smith

Demitri_C

It’s sad that it’s come to this. I really didn’t want to dislike any team under Smith but tonight so far is as bad as anything I’ve seen under him. Truly awful.

I don’t even think he’s lost the dressing room, he’s just struggling to get anything out of this team right now. The players are far better than this showing but they need a new voice and motivator. 

I’m not really sure it’s worth discussion anymore. We are awful and Smith has taken us as far as he can. It’s just a matter of when he’ll leave now imo. I’ll be amazed if we don’t have a new coach in time for our next league game. 

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

The players aren’t trying. There’s no excuse for that. I’ve given Dean plenty of stick but the players have a lot to answer for. Why aren’t they trying for him? Garbage from them.

Because in my opinion they’ve lost faith in him and what they are being asked to do. I said a while back he had lost them and nothing will convince me otherwise.

It isn’t open revolt, they probably like the guy but do they believe in him as a manager? Not a chance.

Just now, thejoker said:

I’m not really sure it’s worth discussion anymore. We are awful and Smith has taken us as far as he can. It’s just a matter of when he’ll leave now imo. I’ll be amazed if we don’t have a new coach in time for our next league game. 

No getting away from the truth of this now. Tactics confused; morale shot; leadership non-existent. At the start of the season seemed we seemed to be full of promise. What a disappointment.

Â