Pre-Match thread

John

I really shouldn't, but I find it absolutely hilarious that Bruce signed two goalkeepers - admitting that one of them he had tracked for several years - only to revert back to the 33-year-old reserve who can't jump up to touch the crossbar.

• Like 1

Soooo...

Bunn

Elmo    Tuanzebe     Chester     Hutton

Thor 

Grealish  Hourihane McGinn  Kodjia 

Tammy

??? 

Bruce plays this management lark like a computer game we all have done it put your best players in rehatdless of the position. Tick tock tick tock clocks ticking steve 2 games at best and hopefully you can take your great management record in the championship that you keep going on about and get out of our club.

That’ll do the keeper’s confidence a world of good. Glad we signed another one in summer though so we can see what he’s... oh. 

At at least he signed two exciting winge... oh. 

**** clown Bruce. This is day one of my ‘can’t be **** arsed with this shit while this clearing in the woods is in charge’ boycott. I know I’m not alone so the attendance figure will be flattered by season ticket holders who can’t be bothered wasting a Tuesday night following this jumped-up tosspot. 

5-1 villa. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

when you see that he finally names the back 4 that we all want!!!!!

then notice that he's dropped the keeper who had to suffer the previous shit defence

then you notice that midfield...seriously if thats 4-4-2 with thor being picked at RW over the other options we have then its just another form of madness, hopefully its a narrow 3 man midfield with jack playing off the front 2

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Seriously who gives a shit about the lineup. Bruce is done regardless. Just relax and enjoy the game or alternatively watch Eastenders if you’re that stressed out. 

its 2018

you can admit that you watch bake off rather than the football on a tuesday night

• Haha 1