Pre-Match thread

John

6 minutes ago, rubberman said:

So Steve,  tell me about those wingers you bought in?

It's actually laughable. There's absolutely no width in that side and it was the same problem since he started using this bizarre formation but yet he persists with it. 

• Like 1

Just now, a m ole said:

I like it. 

I don't, we are still pursuing 2 up top when it doesn't work with our midfield, the wingers still aren't playing and our best player is out of position.We will probably scrape the win today like we did against Rotherham because Preston are shite...but this selection, midfield and formation is not the future and will not see it win games consistently.

**** off bruce.

• Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

I don't, we are still pursuing 2 up top when it doesn't work with our midfield, the wingers still aren't playing and our best player is out of position.We will probably scrape the win today like we did against Rotherham because Preston are shite...but this selection, midfield and formation is not the future and will not see it win games consistently.

**** off bruce.

Grealish? Looks like he’s playing no 10 infront of a 3 to me. Could be wrong.

The goalkeeper situation is an absolute shambles. Our best option, which isn’t saying much, is on loan at f***ing Charlton. Bunn? Can’t do much worse, I guess, but there is something to be said about giving your new goalkeeper time to settle, especially when the option is Bunny. I mean, come on. 

Worse still is that I can’t see any way Jack plays centrally in this line up, which is becoming a source of anger for me. He is wasted out wide and we play a lot better when he plays through the middle. Bruce is still shoehorning players in. 

Edit: It could be a midfield diamond, I suppose, which might actually be alright. 

Edited by Michelsen
  • Like 1