Pre-Match Thread

wilko154

Wow Bruce nearly pulled off a blinder there, Tuan for Jedi to form a better understanding with Chester would have been nice but hats off for not treating Rotherham like they're  Man City; and actually going for it at home. Fully expecting our quality to shine through for once, and our FIRST clean sheet in the league in attempt #8.

4-0 

Literally unbelievable!! Not only does he play Jedinak for 2nd time in 48 hrs...but also disrupts what looked like the start of a decent CB partnership against Blackburn. I genuinely feel there must be some agreement with Jedi that he plays if fit. I cannot logically see why else he has picked him tonight.

• Like 1

Most attacking line up he's gone for. Two strikers. All the midfielders. Proper wingers. Just messed up by Jedinak over Tuanzebe. 9 out of 10.

People will argue over certain players in certain positions but Jedinak is just simply the wrong call and everyone but Bruce knows it.

• Like 1

Grealish has yet to do anything of note really if we are being brutuly honest so far this season .... keeps his place .... Adomah but all accounts has a blinder at the weekend gets dropped ....he sure does has his favs doesn’t he ..... can’t complain too much with the line-  up however it his general random decision making I’ve got issue with .... 

• Like 1