The NSWE Board

Guest av1

11 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Wow!  My company had an office there so obviously I’ve spent some time there over the years.

I went to secondary school at Rosmini College. I grew up in Devonport so spent a lot of time in Takapuna, Shore City mall etc. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I went to secondary school at Rosmini College. I grew up in Devonport so spent a lot of time in Takapuna, Shore City mall etc. 

Yep I know it, I had a tendency to go just down the road from there to grab a NY pizza from Sal’s if I was having a chill night mid week back at the hotel.

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yep I know it, I had a tendency to go just down the road from there to grab a NY pizza from Sal’s if I was having a chill night mid week back at the hotel.

Lol I was at my friends birthday drinks last night. He is son of Sal. Him and his mate are from Queens, NY and started Sal's Pizza in NZ based on his Dad's pizza place in NY

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Lol I was at my friends birthday drinks last night. He is son of Sal. Him and his mate are from Queens, NY and started Sal's Pizza in NZ based on his Dad's pizza place in NY

Haha small world, well I loved his pizza.  I don’t work for that company anymore so my trips to Takapuna are no more but I loved going there and had some good times in city as well.  The only thing I don’t miss was the car journey from the airport to Takapuna, just felt like forever, I know it wasn’t but always felt like it.

Edited by nick76

1 hour ago, Digavilla said:

Bucks into NBA final , after 47 years . Congrats Wes. We are in good hands , our time will come

I don't understand what I'm watching here. It's like a gig outside the stadium or something?

1 hour ago, Digavilla said:

Bucks into NBA final , after 47 years . Congrats Wes. We are in good hands , our time will come

No beer being thrown in the air.  Pfffft. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I don't understand what I'm watching here. It's like a gig outside the stadium or something?

The Eastern playoff against Hawks is best of 7 games home & away ( Bucks won the 6th game , aggregate is 4-2) , these are home fans watching at home & celebration after qualifying for final. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Digavilla said:

If the Celtics can't be there, I'll root for the Bucks. I always had a soft spot for them anyways. In the 80's they had some great teams but we always beat them in the playoffs. Small city with no history of sports success. Good luck to them. Can't hurt Villa, either!

29 minutes ago, maqroll said:

If the Celtics can't be there, I'll root for the Bucks. I always had a soft spot for them anyways. In the 80's they had some great teams but we always beat them in the playoffs. Small city with no history of sports success. Good luck to them. Can't hurt Villa, either!

The Fonz is going to be after you. 

sexy happy days GIF

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

According to the Financial Times the Morrisons buyout is £9.5bn. kerching

Who is buying who?

What have I missed?

EDIT: Just did a google. WOW

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Â