The NSWE Board

Guest av1

4 hours ago, colhint said:

These guys would have sorted Brexit, the middle East and climate change before lunch and still buy Buendia before tea.

I reckon to they would of, seem a nice bunch of guys doing things the right way in the world.

37 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

Also I think appointing Christian Perslow is a master stroke. He clearly understand and is on board with fully delivering the vision that these guys have and collectively the seems a plan to actually deliver it. 

Yep, when you look at the Charlatans our previous owners have hired to run the club, Purslow is different league. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, punkiller1981 said:

Also I think appointing Christian Perslow is a master stroke. He clearly understand and is on board with fully delivering the vision that these guys have and collectively the seems a plan to actually deliver it. 

Purslow is minority owner, isn't he? I wonder how much that impacts on the decisions making process of his?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

Purslow is minority owner, isn't he? I wonder how much that impacts on the decisions making process of his?

I think he's a shareholder, so kind of. But he has his own thread.

I think Purslow is learning as well. He isn't all over the gaff giving interviews and seeming a bit of a publicity hungry CEO. Just quietly getting on with the things he needs to and then coming out with great quotes when the ESL was announced in April. Our 2 owners ways and mentality rubbing off on him i hope 

Edited by MWARLEY2
Missed a bit

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if all the latest media and sky super 6 BS about JG really really gets their nerves this time , NSWE could well be saying “who the **** do they think they are talking to ! let’s fire back at them !”   I’d love to see us rocking more boats with more bids like ESR , I think these lads will stand up for The Villa !

• Thanks 1

On 22/06/2021 at 10:10, hippo said:

They havent been here long. And the club was in the worst state I have known in my 50 odd years on this earth.

Just look at the improvement !!! - so next time somebody is bullshiting about putting foundations in place or changing the ethos - consider what these guys have done in under 3 feckin years !!!!

Heroes !!!

And they've done it without fanfare and grand declarations. Total professionals. And as an American,  I'm really happy that Edens hadn't embarrassed us like Henry, Kroenke and Glazers and he's not a muppet like Lerner.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Chine said:

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if all the latest media and sky super 6 BS about JG really really gets their nerves this time , NSWE could well be saying “who the **** do they think they are talking to ! let’s fire back at them !”   I’d love to see us rocking more boats with more bids like ESR , I think these lads will stand up for The Villa !

I doubt they're all that aware of it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-06-29/onsi-sawiris-patriarch-of-egypt-billionaire-dynasty-dies-at-90

Onsi Sawiris, the patriarch of a family of billionaire businessmen who launched a group of multinational companies under the Orascom umbrella, has died. He was 90.

His death in the Egyptian resort city of El Gouna was announced Tuesday by the Sawiris family, which didn’t give a cause.

On 23/06/2021 at 08:39, Don_Simon said:

I think the 3 have different skill sets.....but all sing off the same Hymnn sheet.

• Nassef is the wealthiest.
  • Wes has the sports world acumen
  • Christian is well versed in the English League.

Its these kind of shared attributes, we are trying to get on the field......One skill set, is not enough, variety is the spice of life.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Â