The NSWE Board

Guest av1

Good owners need to make big calls at the right time, it isn't all about expanding the ground to 50k or giving manager 100m to spend each window.

Hopefully Wes and Nas won't let us down.

I think Purslow will feel deep down he's made a massive error given he's been a top executive in the game for many years so will know this isn't going to work.

Just got to make the decision that gives us the best opportunity to get in top class coach as replacement so timing is also important.

These guys know how to run a successful team, there will be on going discussions about what will happen and when.

They won’t care who Steven Gerrard is or what Purslow thinks if they feel a change is needed. 

• Like 1

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

Didnt he make a controversial decision at the Bucks when he arrived and that turned out ok

I think he sacked a manager he was really close too and couple seasons later won the NBA title

I might be wrong as not a big Basketball guy but was something along them lines

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

I think he sacked a manager he was really close too and couple seasons later won the NBA title

I might be wrong as not a big Basketball guy but was something along them lines

Yes, that is what I remember. He was criticised at the time but then he had the last laugh

Just now, Demitri_C said:

It does worry me that the owners might sell up when they see the failings of gerrard and the cost uts costing them

Well if it's true they were in the attendance today it shows they still very much care. 

• Thanks 1

Â