The NSWE Board

Guest av1

They must be fake quotes? Why would those be shared with Marca?

Every journalist in the country must ask for lines like that from club spokesman.

Mendes maybe? Sort of bigging us up?

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Every journalist in the country must ask for lines like that from club spokesman.

I keep seeing about this tie up with Mendes. Is there actually any evidence of this? 

26 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I guess that Spain will be our target audience for most signings this summer. I presume NSWE don’t want the original quotes to be the narrative over there. 

1 hour ago, beachboys1 said:

ive heard some people say emery wont beheavily backed

How do they accurately know and how would they even quantify 'heavily'?? We could net spend fairly big and still they'd claim it not to be 'heavily backed' so it's kind of a nothing claim/statement.

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

I keep seeing about this tie up with Mendes. Is there actually any evidence of this? 

I think it’s just appreciation between the club, Emery and Mendes

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-marco-asensio-transfer-25693196

Super agent Jorge Mendes spoke glowingly of Aston Villa to Unai Emery when it became apparent that the club wanted to make the then-Villarreal manager their new head coach

“Jorge Mendes spoke to Unai and said 'look Villa is available - I'll tell you about the club a little bit’,” Spanish football expert Guillem Balague explained on the Claret & Blue podcast. “Unai said ‘yes’, obviously it's something he left the door open for, that's why he's working with Jorge Mendes.

It's likely that Sawiris will continue to lean on Mendes in the coming years and indeed transfer windows. Although a Gestifute client hasn't been signed by Villa for a few years, Mendes is well aware of the club's project and that will be an attractive proposition for his players.

Nas was at Old Trafford when we played there with Elmo and James Chester.  The bloke is well into it.

I was sat about 4 rows behind him and they had big respect for Heaton who was sat with the injured Utd players.

Usain Bolt there too shame we lost 😢 

Â