Match Thread: Sheff Utd v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

"Oh hi is that Brendan Rodgers? Yes hello there, how would you feel about managing a team with filthy rich owners, lots of ambition, but zero **** idea of how to actually play the game? You do!!! Fantastic, we've already got a few of the players you wanted this summer anyway, but if you feel like bringing Steven Caulker with you as well feel free as it couldn't be any worse than playing our current CB options. See you Monday then. What time? Oh, give us until 3pm as we need to clean the garlic sauce off your keyboard. Bye."

**** me I think I've actually gone mad.

The notion that Steve knows how to use a keyboard is amusing.

"**** THE TECHNICAL SHIT!"

• Haha 2

McGinn the only player out there that looks like he wants to play. The rest of them are crapping themselves with the ball. Whether Bruce's management is culpable or not these are so called professionals who are playing with no pride, no integrity, no clue, no interest. It's disgusting. 

And the ref giving a single yellow. This is surely the most fouled we've been all season. 

I have always been in his corner before today but the main problem is i cant see where he is taking us.

There is no great plan that is not being realised by the players.

If it hasnt changed in 2 years its not going to.

Give someone else the rest of the season to try and build something!

3 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Is anybody still behind Bruce? He is an absolute embarrassment. Uses the media to protect his position with spin and some people are still falling for it! Laughable really. Hopefully the final straw now. 

Lots of people are behind him, but most of them have their shot guns loaded. 

• Haha 1

The equivalent of corporate sharpening of the knives is happening as we speak, I’d imagine: CEO in touch with the in-house legal team to talk about Bruce’s termination package and the finer details of his payoff. Calderwood will probably go too. Mark Delaney in as caretaker until Henry signs over the international break. 

I feel a hiding like this has been coming for a while. Our performances have been getting worse each game from a pretty low starting point. I fully expect it to be 5 or 6 nil at the end.

Signing the like of Abraham makes naff all difference if we are shipping goals this way. Not signing a CB early I the window was a cataclysmic error on Bruce’s part that will cost him his job in due course. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Can't wait for "Well we now have an international break to properly get sorted, half these lads only arrived 20 minutes ago you know"

... "and they still won't be ready by the time we get back, so it's going to be a tough few weeks ahead".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Go get wilder forget bruce he is finished now.

Not for me, or the Brentfort lad.

I want someone who will have the players respect.

Rodgers would be perfect but he wont leave Celtic for us. Maybe time to try a manager not from these shores?

• Like 1