Match Thread: Sheff Utd v Villa

limpid

He will not be able to gee the players up at HT. He’ll try to make a substitution or two to mix things up but it’ll just paper over the cracks. 

He can’t do anything with the defence in terms of substitutions. 

The players will be able to see that he has no options left. Some will be expecting him to be gone by Monday. 

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

The criminal offence committed by Bruce is creating this shambolic defence for me!

If he cant construct a decent defence what can he do?

Yes, including the keeper(s). Unbelievable risk to take.

An absolute shambles. No quickness to the passing play because we don't seem to know where anyone else is (other then the lump down the channel or into the box because there's probably someone there).

A major concern is also that we seem to be lacking leadership and drive. There are leaders in there in the form of Chester and Jedinak, but I don't think they bring the same determination and steel as the likes of Terry and Snodgrass did.

Just **** awful all round today.

"Oh hi is that Brendan Rodgers? Yes hello there, how would you feel about managing a team with filthy rich owners, lots of ambition, but zero **** idea of how to actually play the game? You do!!! Fantastic, we've already got a few of the players you wanted this summer anyway, but if you feel like bringing Steven Caulker with you as well feel free as it couldn't be any worse than playing our current CB options. See you Monday then. What time? Oh, give us until 3pm as we need to clean the garlic sauce off your keyboard. Bye."

**** me I think I've actually gone mad.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

But, but, but he's had 4 promotions from this division. But, but, but he's steadied the ship. But, but, but who else could we get that is any better? ?

Don't forget the fact that we are unbeaten in the league this sea... oh! ? 

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

Is anybody still behind Bruce? He is an absolute embarrassment. Uses the media to protect his position with spin and some people are still falling for it! Laughable really. Hopefully the final straw now. 

Some fans are gullible.

I think he's lost the dressing room...  dicked around Adomah and also got rid of Elphick when we don't have any CB's.  

Players aren't that stupid to not notice this and its showing today.  Your departure is now inevitable!