Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

16 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think we’ll come to an agreement if we go up.  Chelsea have generally kept their net spend relatively low in recent years and they will be looking to spend in the summer. Plus they’ve already spent 50M on a player from the German League. 

They will need to recoup funds. 

I think they've got a transfer embargo in the summer.

7 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I think they've got a transfer embargo in the summer.

They can get the ban temporarily suspended if they have an active appeal in progress this summer, which would give them plenty of time to do a lot of business while the appeal is going through.

On 30/04/2019 at 17:33, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think we’ll come to an agreement if we go up.  Chelsea have generally kept their net spend relatively low in recent years and they will be looking to spend in the summer. Plus they’ve already spent 50M on a player from the German League. 

They will need to recoup funds. 

But Chelsea can't spend can they because of transfer ban??

Pretty sure he didn't have his sling on last Sunday at the PFA awards either - so I hope he can at least make the bench for Sunday or if not, just keep him wrapped up in cotton wool for the first leg.

13 minutes ago, Larscapaldi said:

Back in training 💪

Yep it Smith says he won't risk him before wplay offs. Let's hope he won't be rusty for play offs. Has had two stinkers against wba. Hopefully he can put that right on weekend 

Is an article in a Swedish paper about Chelsea scouting Alexander Isak who is on loan from Dortmund at Willhem II and have been banging in goals for fun.

Apparently Chelsea have decided that he will be too expensive and that they will instead get Abraham back in the fold for next season and give him a role in their squad.

Seem plausible.

17 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Let's buy Isak then.

He'd actually be an interesting signing.

Too much of a gamble for someone to lead the line in the PL,.

But get him on loan next season. Yes please. He's got bags of potential.

55 minutes ago, sne said:

He'd actually be an interesting signing.

Too much of a gamble for someone to lead the line in the PL,.

But get him on loan next season. Yes please. He's got bags of potential.

Saw him play in the EC qualification against Norway. Looked a real prospect, although quite raw still. Remainded me of Callum Hudson-Odoi. 

26 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

He's tipped as the new Zlatan. Need to take a gamble before they're out of our reach really.

They all are :D 

It's like Argentina and the next Maradona or Messi.

With Isak already having had his first big money move from AIK to Dortmund for £7.5m he'll not come cheap.

If we are looking to take a gamble on a younger player then it's 17 y.o Benjamin Nygren from IFK Göteborg.

Huge talent who already have 4 goals and 3 assists this season in 7 games. 

Chelsea be mad to go for Isak over Tammy. He has potential but he hasnt really developed much at Dortmund and Championship a much tougher league than Eredivisie

Many forwards look good and flopped elsewhere Kezman, Alves, Guidetti even Depay when he moved United

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Chelsea be mad to go for Isak over Tammy. He has potential but he hasnt really developed much at Dortmund and Championship a much tougher league than Eredivisie

Many forwards look good and flopped elsewhere Kezman, Alves, Guidetti even Depay when he moved United

Agreed, especially since they already own Abraham.

Not that surprising thou that Isak has not featured much for Dortmund since he turned 19 not that long ago and they usually only play with 1 striker.

He looks quite good now actually, amazing what a bit of confidence does for a striker.

Edited by sne

Feel sad for TamTam missing out on the golden boot, he's been wanting that for a while now. Really think that the play offs should be included as football is still on going.

Pukie  came out of know where to seal the boot and it cost Norwich nothing to find a scorer like Pukie, now why cant we have that same luck. Wonder if Norwich will sell Pukei or rely on him for the premier.  

I just hope our A team performs now during these playoffs and Tammy gets scoring. If Tammy does help take us to the premier then I would certainly say he deserves the no1 striker spot for next season in the top flight.

Edited by Dave-R

5 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

Abraham should of worn a tracksuit or a club suit to receive that goalscoring trophy

he looked like a chav outside the mcdonalds on the ramp in his onsie.

I thought he looked cool but with some of the gear that I have, you shouldn’t trust my opinion 

Â