Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

1 minute ago, flashingqwerty said:

Anyone heard if the big man will be fit for the 1st leg?

Yep, he was fit for Saturday but Smith wanted to keep him fresh. Can't see him not starting.

Be interesting to see if Kodj has forced his way into the side; out on the right, he's so far ahead of Green and Adomah offensively it's mad.

55 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Yep, he was fit for Saturday but Smith wanted to keep him fresh. Can't see him not starting.

Be interesting to see if Kodj has forced his way into the side; out on the right, he's so far ahead of Green and Adomah offensively it's mad.

Surely not, Kodj has the same work-ethic as a three year old with extreme ADHD.

So happy Tammy is fighting fit for the PO's, will make the world of difference.

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Not if you want him to stay in that position he's not!

On 07/05/2019 at 11:37, Tomaszk said:

Kodjia isn’t a winger for me, he’s a centre forward that can finish, he’s too lazy to be a winger, he doesn’t put a shift in for me. If we go up, he’ll probably leave in my opinion, he’s not a Premier League player I think

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Abraham needs to make amends for his disgraceful dress sense by banging in a couple of goals tomorrow.

It's ok blasting in goals against chicken feed like rotherham and ipswich. But can he do it in the big pressure games?

I'm not so sure about his credentials for being a premiership striker. he gets 8 chances a game in attack minded championship team and scores once.

Tomorrow could be cagey he might only get one sniff, I think Kodjia is more clinical.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

I'm not so sure about his credentials for being a premiership striker. he gets 8 chances a game in attack minded championship team and scores once.

i think he'd do fine in scotland

14 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

Abraham needs to make amends for his disgraceful dress sense by banging in a couple of goals tomorrow.

It's ok blasting in goals against chicken feed like rotherham and ipswich. But can he do it in the big pressure games?

Tomorrow could be cagey he might only get one sniff, I think Kodjia is more clinical.

He would not be on loan with us if he was the finished article.

He's here to develop and from our standpoint help us get promoted by leading the attacking line.

Think he's been excellent for us, bot in terms of scoring but also his hold up play, pressing and general attitude.

On 06/05/2019 at 06:34, mikeyp102 said:

I thought the presentation to him was really odd. They’ve just had an award night.

This seemed like the club going “please stay next season, please, look at how much the fans love you”

Could of been that Tammy lost out to Pukie for the golden boot that they still tried to show appreciation to Tammy for his incredible performance this season in the Goals he has scored.

36 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

What have you been Taking, can we all get some please.

No way is Kodjia more clinical, he wastes as much as Tammy does, in fact there are many a striker that it takes a good build up of wasted attempts to get one right.

That post-match interviews makes him sound like he wants to stay... “Teams will always defend deep against us because we are Aston Villa... I don’t want to say it’s my last game at Villa Park... when this place is rocking there is nowhere like it and it’s  been rocking all year.”

• Like 2

Â