Match Thread: Villa v Brentford

limpid

4 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Doubt we will be seeing much of Green from now on.  Not anywhere near good enough.

certainly not with el gazza and bolasie coming in

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

Stampy Maupay scores the winner. Shame on you, match officials. Shame on you, @EFL. Retrospective 3 match ban, please.

I want more than a goddamn 3 match ban. His was an act of such petulance, doing that to a superior professional, it warrants a far bigger punishment.  

The fact he scored what may be the winner just creams my corn.

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

i think thats harsh on the keeper, brentford player in acres smashes it at him, poor from axel and then hutton can see everything so if he's going to leave his man to cover the far post he has to tell jedinak to drop

Yeah on 2nd viewing I was probably a bit harsh on Nyland. Defensively we are just all over the place.

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

i think thats harsh on the keeper, brentford player in acres smashes it at him, poor from axel and then hutton can see everything so if he's going to leave his man to cover the far post he has to tell jedinak to drop

Was a decent block from him I thought, he's made a few good saves. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lord Willard said:

The bloke who should of been sent off scores. Typical. 

Poor ref. 

Andre Green has been shocking. 

I don't blame Bruce for this loss. 

I do, his defence and his second half tactics. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Yup.

He could have done more, but compared to their goalie who just moved out of the way when Kodija scored from a similar position he did all right.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hoof hearted said:

Dean Smith showing how to win games, but he's not good enough for us. If we lose 5 on the bounce to get this rocket polisher away from our club then I'll take it. 

Wanting us to lose. Yeah, that would really help...

• Thanks 1