John McGinn

PompeyVillan

5 hours ago, Ceemo said:

Picked up his 9th yellow card of the season today. He is now one away from a two game ban.

He’s a committed individual, a workhorse with no little quality, I wouldn’t say he was dirty, far from it, he’s just a fabulous footballer, easily PL quality

Yep, after 37 matches, so I think it's Forest away.

Hopefully he can miss the fa cup game in the meantime.

Bit worrying he's on nine. He's probably going to go into the end of the season on 13 or 14. Imagine him missing the entire playoffs!

Not his best game today and he did miss a sitter, but he is not alone in either case and good as he is he can't be sensational every time that he plays. We will just need to try to settle for him being sensational in 99% of his games for us! ;)

8 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Looks knackered and was poor today even if he is the fans favourite. I would bring in bjarnason for him v QPR. 

I think if you chopped McGinn's legs off and blindfolded him he'd still be better than Bjarnason.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Think they are two completely different players.people saying they are tired but all the other teams have played the same amount of games?

Yes but McGinn's style of play in running around for 90 minutes might be  a bit tiring if expected to do this 3 times in 6 days.

8 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yes but McGinn's style of play in running around for 90 minutes might be  a bit tiring if expected to do this 3 times in 6 days.

Agreed but against a team like Swansea he should not have to. You need your others likr bolaise, el ghazi and co to be helping out.

Literally the only bloke we have in midfield that gets stuck in. No surprise he's knackered. 

Please get booked on Tuesday. 

Â