John McGinn

PompeyVillan

Under Emery he’s a phenomenon. One of the top midfielders in Europe no question. He may not be as silky as a Luiz or Kamara but his energy, drive, passion make him as good if not better in terms of his all round game and effectiveness. He leads by example.

Legend of the club. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Under Emery he’s a phenomenon. One of the top midfielders in Europe no question. He may not be as silky as a Luiz or Kamara but his energy, drive, passion make him as good if not better in terms of his all round game and effectiveness. He leads by example.

Legend of the club. 

Think you are doing him a disservice - he is defo as silly as these two. 
The guy is starting to write himself into Villa folklore.

I think he will see out his career with us - you can see just how much playing for us, means to him.

We are lucky to have him 👍🏻

• Like 1

He’s had many great games for us but this has to be at least in the top 5. What a player. He’s was everywhere, won the ball back, made loads of great passes and just bossed the midfield. Then that goal!

Villa legend.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

Think you are doing him a disservice - he is defo as silly as these two. 
The guy is starting to write himself into Villa folklore.

I think he will see out his career with us - you can see just how much playing for us, means to him.

We are lucky to have him 👍🏻

He's not as silky as those two tbf, different kinda player.

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Legend of the club. 

I actually think he's silkier than Kamara. Kamara is excellent don't get me wrong but McGinn seems to manoeuvrer his way out of tough positions more often.

• Like 1

On 23/04/2022 at 17:57, bobzy said:

I disagree - McGinn is absolutely fine.  Offers a lot to the team and is right up there in the entire league in terms of what he brings to the side.

I NEVER DOUBTED YOU SJM.

(Unlike most of these rocket polishers ;))

Â