Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

30 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Awful today. Reina in asap please

Reina would've conceded 3-4 today.

He should've saved the first imo but after that was horribly exposed. Not a game you can really judge any keeper on in those circumstances imo.

Similar to Heaton in the Leicester game.

2 hours ago, lexicon said:

He probably thought one of the three players near Mahrez was going to get even a toe in. The defending was atrocious. 

Maybe but it was still no more than rolled in.  Should not be beaten by a tame shot at the near post no matter what the circumstances. And the third right through his hands. 

I said we didn't need a new keeper and he would be fine.  I was wrong. 

I only stayed until 0-5 but no howlers from Nyland but he does seem a quiet character and a bit shy on the pitch. Apparently Reina is a real leader and presence on the pitch and in the dressing room (not sure if Grant Holt level) so Nyland will now be benched. I still see Nyland as an adequate stand in but not a long term first choice.

3 minutes ago, Elton said:

I only stayed until 0-5 but no howlers from Nyland but he does seem a quiet character and a bit shy on the pitch. Apparently Reina is a real leader and presence on the pitch and in the dressing room (not sure if Grant Holt level) so Nyland will now be benched. I still see Nyland as an adequate stand in but not a long term first choice.

Define howler. 

3 of the goals he should be saving. 

• Like 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Define howler. 

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Define howler. 

I’m sure you know what a howler is. I thought he was beaten too easily for the first but I haven’t watched the goals back and don’t really want to. That was my impression from the stands. I don’t think he is a strong enough character to keep in the PL. He was far too exposed today regardless.

Â