omariqy

This is the ad on the home page. If they can't even spell no wonder they can't produce a decent stream.

We now offer full-match live coverage across audio and video to our gloabl fanbase.

This is an exciting new service for international fans and for those in the UK & Ireland we continue to offer a full live audio commentary service.

• Like 1

Absolutely terrible, video freezing the majority of the game and audio sounded like they were using the same communication system from the moon landings.

I complained about the service last time I used it and wastold I'd be refunded, still haven't been. I'll be complaining again 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tinker said:

Showing the Forest game to UK customers for £10, Tempting, after Sunday I must say, but its bound to disappoint, isn't it? 

Perhaps, but I'd still rather take the risk than to have to watch someone streaming their TV in portrait mode of the wrong side up.

4 hours ago, tinker said:

Showing the Forest game to UK customers for £10, Tempting, after Sunday I must say, but its bound to disappoint, isn't it? 

Well it wouldn't have disappointed if I had took the plunge and give it a chance , I never risked it 😮

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

for **** sake, it says I need to subscribe when I try to start the stream though I aldreay have a subscription, anyone know how to solve the problem?

Same here.

last time this happened it turned it there’s 2 levels of subscription. International and International + . Some games randomly are only for the latter subscribers 

29 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

Same here.

last time this happened it turned it there’s 2 levels of subscription. International and International + . Some games randomly are only for the latter subscribers 

Thanks, saw that now. On the "When are Villa next on TV?" under Matchday it still says it's available to international subscribers, but under "Ways to watch" it says it's only for international plus. I manage to see the game via another subscription, but it's irritating that the info is wrong.

• 3 weeks later...