omariqy

12 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Commentary is in time but crowd noise is about 5 seconds ahead...

I'm not convinced it's all our crowd noise, think the man u audio is in the background too

Just now, Chewie said:

It sounds to me like they haven't turned down the audio far enough on the original iFollow stream. The commentary is for this game.

It's not just that. There was definitely (and there still is) crowd noise and whistles from the United game

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

It's not just that. There was definitely (and there still is) crowd noise and whistles from the United game

That's probably another TV in the Villa "studio" that's now been turned down, lol.

Absolute joke on and off the pitch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

2 commentators now. Is it really that difficult !

I get it, there's more than one provider etc, but why on earth is someone not monitoring the coverage and telling our guy to kill his commentary?! 

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo, I'm checking out whether I may buy the game tonight even though the service has only ever been complete crap, never working properly and so on—am I right in saying they have increased the price to £10!?

I'm sure it was £6 before. Maybe this is only for UK people. I live in Spain so I'm going to have a look at the European price (probably should have done this before posting). EDIT: Yep seems to be £6 for me in Spain.

Am I right in thinking there's another way of accessing the game that doesn't go through the Villa website? Some service that is just a general service?

Annoyingly I have access to SkyGo but can't get the VPN to work with it.

Edited by praisedmambo