omariqy

10 hours ago, Chewie said:

It looks like they are just rebranding the ifollow streamw now, and have just given up on their propriety shite. 

iwelcome is just as proprietary. Maybe just call it "shite".

On 19/09/2018 at 15:09, Chewie said:

It looks like they are just rebranding the ifollow streamw now, and have just given up on their propriety shite. 

That would be good. Are they offering the match replays as well? if so I might start using it again. As it is iFollow is vastly superior to AVTV.

12 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

That would be good. Are they offering the match replays as well? if so I might start using it again. As it is iFollow is vastly superior to AVTV.

Not that I can see so far. Maybe down the line as part of the agreement, hopefully.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, CraigyAVFC1987 said:

I've just noticed we are being shown live on international tv Tommorow so there won't be a live video stream on AVTV , I wonder how hard it will be to get a decent stream online 

Depends which country you are in. If you happen to live in Spain for example (hint hint) & have the have international plus sub every game is on AVTV whether it is on TV anywhere or not

21 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Depends which country you are in. If you happen to live in Spain for example (hint hint) & have the have international plus sub every game is on AVTV whether it is on TV anywhere or not

Haaaa ? , I went with the international pass not plus as we are on sky sports a lot but these 3pm games shown internationally thrown a spanner into the works lol.

Yeah

But Im getting the villa crowd noise and what I thought was the ahead crowd noise is actually the Manchester United crowd noise because I heard Fred score

wtf

Edited by StefanAVFC