omariqy

• 2 weeks later...

5 hours ago, obanken said:

I am really struggling to find which games they are showing live for international subscribers. Will they show the match on Wednesday against Nottingham?

Go to Spain. They have all the games there!

6 hours ago, obanken said:

I am really struggling to find which games they are showing live for international subscribers. Will they show the match on Wednesday against Nottingham?

I think pretty much any game not on Sky will be on AVTV.

Unfortunately alot of our games are on SKY.

Live Audio Commentary is however available for all games.

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think pretty much any game not on Sky will be on AVTV.

Unfortunately alot of our games are on SKY.

Live Audio Commentary is however available for all games.

midweek game is behind the red button on Sky

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I just want the service I pay for to work. Is that so difficult. The last 3 matches I have watched on AVTV have all had issues. This service is a joke. 

In my experience 9/10 the issue is at your end rather than Villa. I had an old laptop and loads of issues, now I've got a decent laptop at its 100% perfect every game. 

1 hour ago, villaglint said:

In my experience 9/10 the issue is at your end rather than Villa. I had an old laptop and loads of issues, now I've got a decent laptop at its 100% perfect every game. 

I use a brand new laptop that handles various coding programs and VMs at the same time. Unless AVTV demands more than that, then I think the issue is on their end. 

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

I use a brand new laptop that handles various coding programs and VMs at the same time. Unless AVTV demands more than that, then I think the issue is on their end. 

Fair enough just passing on my experience. Last season it was a bit ropey for sure but these season it’s been great every game for me. 

22 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I just want the service I pay for to work. Is that so difficult. The last 3 matches I have watched on AVTV have all had issues. This service is a joke. 

It terrible. This season I have used our opponents services (because they offer full match replays) after dropping out of AVTV. 

AVTV is the worst out of all the championship club services I have used. 

Its embarrassing. Are we really unable to compete with the mighty football clubs like Brentford, Wigan off the pitch with digital services? I would like to hope so, but right now we dont.

I would like some sort of build up to the games with some statistics maybe and maybe some pre match interviews.

I mean how hard can it be or are they just lazy?

My girlfriend is a man utd fan and i have seen some of the build up they do on mutv and it's brilliant.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

Still a car crash?

would really like to get it for next season if we are not promoted, but I'm not going to spend any money however little on a service that isn't working.

• 2 weeks later...