omariqy

It's amazing how 1 guy can stream a match successfully from his parents house straight from a sky box in full HD for the world to see for free but a multi million pound company with teams of people working on it as full time jobs charging £6 per game can't figure it out. Its absolutely ridiculous 

• Haha 1

Why they make it so difficult to find the stream on desktop version of site? A couple of times a year for whatever reason I need to access avtv by pc - and now trying to find the link to listen to audio - but I've just cannot find it! Where is it?

8 minutes ago, SJSharky said:

The easiest way usually is to open the Match Centre (and move to the correct game if necessary) and the live video/audio will be in the Live Match tab, assuming you've logged in. A direct link for the Burton match: https://www.avfc.co.uk/Fixtures/2010 to 2019/2018-2019/English League Cup/Burton vs Aston Villa?matchdetails=1

Thanks! Now that you said it, I think that's how I found it last time. But now I just see blank video screen saying "currently not broadcasting". It works fine on my phone. I'd just prefer pc as I want to watch Wimbledon-West Ham on my phone because my tv service won't work that well on pc so want it from phone to tv via chromecast. Oh the first world problems.

For the Brentford game I paid for the video stream and only audio would work. It was Sky commentary so obviously rubbish if you don’t have pictures - tv commentators don’t need to describe the action like radio commentators. Spent the first half in email contact with the support line and they couldn’t work out what the problem was. The last message I had was after the game saying they would look into it and send me regular updates. I haven’t heard since and have received no refund either. Such a bad service!

Hi guys, hope you’re all well , quick question Im on holiday in Spain and I want to watch the game today, I have a old Avtv account that I used when it was free to season ticket holders , if use a Spanish vpn and log in with my account details and pay with my uk credit card will that work.

11 minutes ago, 02/05/1981 said:

Hi guys, hope you’re all well , quick question Im on holiday in Spain and I want to watch the game today, I have a old Avtv account that I used when it was free to season ticket holders , if use a Spanish vpn and log in with my account details and pay with my uk credit card will that work.

You won't need vpn as your in Spain. Yes usual log in and payment should suffice.

16 minutes ago, 02/05/1981 said:

You'll need a Spanish VPN which offers you a UK server - then go on that UK server and sign up to a UK VPN provider - then select Spain and log-in - then go back on the Spanish VPN and select UK.