Ben Woodburn

alreadyexists

Is this for real or just more idle paper talk. 

Personally I think we ARE about to see Woodburn, there's no smoke without fire.......... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

The thought of Woodburn, Grealish and Green in a 3 behind Kodjia is exciting!! 

We could likely go several ways with that kind of pairing. 

Three behind the Kodj as you said, but also a 4-3-3 with Green - Kodjia - Woodburn with Grealish just behind them..

Green and Woodburn are attacking midfielder/winger/inside forwards so we could likely be pretty versatile formation wise with those two. 

3 hours ago, PatrickCousens said:

I'm all for adding good players but surely the priority must be at least one striker, at least one centre half and a LB. They all need to be starting standard toom

Also I do hope Green gets a proper go this year.

As long as signing Woodburn is as well as and not instead of any of the aforementioned positions then great. 

I think I read somewhere that SB's priority is a striker.

2 hours ago, TRO said:

I think I read somewhere that SB's priority is a striker.

Problem is, strikers who are proven to score come at a premium. If anything, I can see us going for a promising youngster on loan but as we’ve all seen, this can go one way or the other. Whilst I’d like us to get one over the line, I do hope Kodjia can stay fit. As frustrating as he can be, we know he’ll score goals at this level.

Edited by 7392craig
  • Like 1

So we could have dan burn and woodburn playing for us.

These pair are not looking for anything logical like money they can't be bought, bullied reasoned or negotiated with they just want to watch the championship burn. 

Could be a good loan signing but I hope he will not block Callum o hare's progress when he is back fit as seems to play the same position....of course if woodburn is really that good then fair play but Callum was on fire for u23 last season and didn't get his chance because of onomah from spurs....also Liverpool insist on their loan players playing a certain amount of game's or impose very large fines on the club. This would mean even if woodburn was average it could block any of our own youngsters again getting a chance in our first team

• Like 1

Don't know much about him. But we hear this often about Liverpool youth players, how great they are. IMO he will be overated by a factor of 10 or more - a bit like scott carson who was going to the england keeper for the next years ....and we know what happened there.

Won't be two sorry if this one doesn't come off - and would give a wide berth to any 18 year old who were are contractually obliged to play

Â