Ben Woodburn

alreadyexists

29 minutes ago, hippo said:

Don't know much about him. But we hear this often about Liverpool youth players, how great they are. IMO he will be overated by a factor of 10 or more - a bit like scott carson who was going to the england keeper for the next years ....and we know what happened there.

Won't be two sorry if this one doesn't come off - and would give a wide berth to any 18 year old who were are contractually obliged to play

I believe he comes highly recommended by Thierry Henry. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, hippo said:

Don't know much about him. But we hear this often about Liverpool youth players, how great they are. IMO he will be overated by a factor of 10 or more - a bit like scott carson who was going to the england keeper for the next years ....and we know what happened there.

Won't be two sorry if this one doesn't come off - and would give a wide berth to any 18 year old who were are contractually obliged to play

To be fair Liverpool do actually have some really good lads coming through their youth system at the minute and one of the highest rated is Woodburn. I'd be more than happy to take him on here for the season. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, hippo said:

Scott Carson was a Leeds youth player

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

PPPFFFFFFTTTTTT. 

Last year we had Onalawnmower stinking up the place, Grabban only scored what? 10 goals or something? Snodgrass?  What the ****'s that about? 7 goals and 1400 assists ONLY? HA.  Ok, so maybe Woodburn might be good, I don't know if he is or not, but I know damn well that he's the worst player I've ever not seen. 

Bruce Out, Xia Out, New Egyptian bloke OUT, Randy Lerner mk2 OUT, Aston Villa OUT.

**** it.  I've had enough. Football is broken or summat.  Trevor Francis? £1 million pounds?  **** OFF.  The game is broken.  Stanley Matthews is a cheating word removed.  

Back to underground bare knuckle fighting for me I THINKS. 

You ought to be taking it easy at your ripe old age fella, too old to be getting worked up like that. ;)

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You ought to be taking it easy at your ripe old age fella, too old to be getting worked up like that. ;)

What the **** WAS Pongo Wearing?! 

I saw him in the Rocket Club wearing a Preston North End Shirt - Pongo? MORE LIKE POGO OUT! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

If it means Josh Ononymous  not coming back then im all for it.  Still think we should be giving our youth a chance instead of someone elses youth.

Indeed but aren't our top 5, 6 prospects all injured for a few months??

• Like 1

This would be an exciting signing. He will make it with Liverpool and is already an international. I agree that we don't want to be blocking our own talented youngsters but we also don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth. Woodburn is a special talent and we will do very well to get him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeyAnty said:

If it means Josh Ononymous  not coming back then im all for it.  Still think we should be giving our youth a chance instead of someone elses youth.

Green was in the side last season until injury and then as soon as he has come back is in the team.....

We built a team around Grealish when he was back from injury............

Kienan Davis played half a season until suffering burn out and injury........

RHM was in an around the squad but suffered injuries (Hence why Davis got ahead) but was in the squad towards the end of the season.....

Others were given opportunities in the cup..........

They will continue to be given opportunities if its felt they are ready which you would argue Woodburn is with International experience already &  in fairness to Bruce he cant afford to gamble to much as he will have the vultures circling around calling for his head

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

PPPFFFFFFTTTTTT. 

Last year we had Onalawnmower stinking up the place, Grabban only scored what? 10 goals or something? Snodgrass?  What the ****'s that about? 7 goals and 1400 assists ONLY? HA.  Ok, so maybe Woodburn might be good, I don't know if he is or not, but I know damn well that he's the worst player I've ever not seen. 

Bruce Out, Xia Out, New Egyptian bloke OUT, Randy Lerner mk2 OUT, Aston Villa OUT.

**** it.  I've had enough. Football is broken or summat.  Trevor Francis? £1 million pounds?  **** OFF.  The game is broken.  Stanley Matthews is a cheating word removed.  

Back to underground bare knuckle fighting for me I THINKS. 

U OK Hun? ?

Â