Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

25 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Earlier in the season we were given £10 voucher (I forget why now), I didn’t use mine, wonder if they’ll allow them to carry over when we’re back in the ground

Been confirmed in one of the FAQs or a twitter wr exchange that they will be. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Just had an email from the club with a BT Sports pass for the Wolves game. Again well done from the club 

Likewise which is good as I don’t have BT 

27 minutes ago, hippo said:

I opted for a cash refund - but I'm still getting these free passes ...is anyone else ?

It's an added extra regardless of how you were reimbursed for your season ticket. I believe Sky and BT have given them to clubs to use for all of their season ticket holders.

That's tremendous news. I don't have BT either. Wouldn't have wanted to miss us bursting Wolves bubble. Their fans have become even more unbearable, this season, haven't they?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, John said:

That's tremendous news. I don't have BT either. Wouldn't have wanted to miss us bursting Wolves bubble. Their fans have become even more unbearable, this season, haven't they?

They have, but I suppose they are entitled to it at the moment 

16 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

They have, but I suppose they are entitled to it at the moment 

They have taken it a bit too far for me. Their level of expectation on promotion was unrealistic, sadly they met it and have gone on to improve again this season. As a result, they have taken to mocking us, as if they had become Manchester City overnight and we are, and always have been minnows. I wish clubs like this would remember where they have come from and perhaps show a little class, now and again.     

17 minutes ago, hippo said:

Has anybody had the cash refund yet ?

No. I'm sure they said it could take up to 90 days. 

47 minutes ago, John said:

They have taken it a bit too far for me. Their level of expectation on promotion was unrealistic, sadly they met it and have gone on to improve again this season. As a result, they have taken to mocking us, as if they had become Manchester City overnight and we are, and always have been minnows. I wish clubs like this would remember where they have come from and perhaps show a little class, now and again.     

Their owners (Fosun International ) are worth Over a hundred billion. I think us Villa fans would be walking around with some swag if we had owners that rich and in the top half of premier.