Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

12 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Just received my BT code, does anyone know if it can be used on the app on the tv?

not sure about a smart tv...you can use it on the xbox app though. register on the bt website using the code and they send you a log in approx 2 hours before the game

10 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

not sure about a smart tv...you can use it on the xbox app though. register on the bt website using the code and they send you a log in approx 2 hours before the game

Cheers I’ll message them see if I can, if not I’ll get it on the iPad and put it across to the tv 

13 hours ago, tomav84 said:

I guessed you couldn't get it on a smart television (only Sky sports available on NOW tv I think) and that it would have to be a laptop job.

Have since seen my e-mail. Only available on Samsung smart televisions & Now TV boxes, see the relevant bit below:

"The BT Sport Match Pass does not allow you to watch BT Sport channels on a BT TV, Sky or Virgin set-top box. It gives you access to the BT Sport App on iOS, Android, Windows 10, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox One, Apple TV, Sony PlayStation 4 and Now TV boxes. You can also watch online at bt.com/sport/watch."

Edited by John

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

No still not got mine. Maybe they will time it when we are mathematically relegated and then refund as an apology.

They said 90 days. If they were going to pay it sooner, they'd have said 30 days or whatever.

• Haha 1

Now it’s looking unlikely we will stay up after today’s results, does anyone reckon the upper trinity will be open in the championship? As that’s where our season tickets are this season

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

Now it’s looking unlikely we will stay up after today’s results, does anyone reckon the upper trinity will be open in the championship? As that’s where our season tickets are this season

I'm not sure there will be season tickets next season.But if they are, discussing them is off topic in this thread.

Just for everyones information:

I've just had a call from the club regarding my refund. 

Because I used Zebra finance the club gave me the option of which account to send the refund. It was processed and I was told it would hit my account in 3/5 working days. 

no refund yet.

Had an email that villa are reviewing villa cash rewards scheme - (about time !!!) 

and that the club hopes to be selling 20/21 season tickets soon 

If you take the cash refund - do you  become an ex season ticket holder - and potentially lose your seat - wonder how it will work - will 1 in 3 seats be left un allocated to accommodate social distancing - it would seem responsible to have people sitting as close as we do - without a vaccine - unless the numbers remain very low.  

42 minutes ago, hippo said:

no refund yet.

Had an email that villa are reviewing villa cash rewards scheme - (about time !!!) 

and that the club hopes to be selling 20/21 season tickets soon 

If you take the cash refund - do you  become an ex season ticket holder - and potentially lose your seat - wonder how it will work - will 1 in 3 seats be left un allocated to accommodate social distancing - it would seem responsible to have people sitting as close as we do - without a vaccine - unless the numbers remain very low.  

No I would seriously doubt it.

If/when season tickets go on sale I am sure existing ST holders will have first say on if they want  to renew or not, like every season.

Noticed a few people have been asking what’s happening with refunds and the vouchers to the support twitter page, supposedly they are doing all 30k manually so might be a while to know what’s happening regarding next season’s season tickets