Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Just worked for me. Your missus has spent all your money.

Club said it was because I was trying to load cash from a computer outside the UK, understand that as work vpn directs to Sweden, just tried again and still not working.  

Don't remember the wife having those shoes this morning though

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

Is anybody else having an issue uploading ecash to their season ticket, I have tried for weeks now, and I keep being told the financial institution has declined the top up.  This has happened on every single bank card I have so hoping it's a glitch and not because the Mrs has spent all my money.

It didn’t work for a while (actually couldn’t even log into reward points area). Yesterday it went through fine though. Remember to compliment your Mrs on her new haircut and dress 😋

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Didn't know we could do this, Silly question though, why would I transfer money off my debit card and put it on my ST card? 

You really should read the emails that the club sends you 😁

You get rewards points.

13 hours ago, Kingman said:

Didn't know we could do this, Silly question though, why would I transfer money off my debit card and put it on my ST card? 

Basically you get points like you would with a Tesco card. For X amount that you spend on your season card the more points you get which will enable you to buy something from club shop etc. 

19 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

Club said it was because I was trying to load cash from a computer outside the UK, understand that as work vpn directs to Sweden, just tried again and still not working.

yeah i tried on my work computer whose servers are in the US and didnt work. worked fine on my mobile though

On 16/07/2019 at 21:32, limpid said:

We have to give up 15% for FA Cup games. Season ticket holders won't like it if they can't have their seat for cup games - even if they are told this at the time of purchase.

You do if you sit in the North Upper for  big FA Cup away following. I am fine with it as it happens 1-2 times a season max.

On 16/08/2019 at 15:36, Stratvillan said:

I've had ST for 6 years in North Stand. Our fa cup record is so bad we've not played anyone big!

Pretty sure Peterborough had Upper North in 17/18. It also applies for league cup aswell as I remember in 2010 Blackburn fans were up there for the semi final.

On 16/08/2019 at 10:34, Rugeley Villa said:

Basically you get points like you would with a Tesco card. For X amount that you spend on your season card the more points you get which will enable you to buy something from club shop etc. 

so these points...looking on the website it appears that you get 20 points for attending the game with your season card, plus 10 for each goal. so we're owed 30 points from saturday's game. anyone else not had theirs applied yet?

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

so these points...looking on the website it appears that you get 20 points for attending the game with your season card, plus 10 for each goal. so we're owed 30 points from saturday's game. anyone else not had theirs applied yet?

Mine aren't on there yet either. It seemed to happen pretty quickly after the games last season. 

3 hours ago, tomav84 said:

I just want 3 points on Friday and I’m happy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

For anyone that has missed it/not checked their emails. OS

I'll probably just get the e voucher so I can use it towards next seasons (or whenever we are aloud to return) season ticket..

Aston Villa can confirm supporters will be reimbursed for our six remaining home matches in anticipation of the current Covid-19 pandemic forcing the 2019/20 season to finish behind closed doors.

Supporters who have been impacted will either be provided with a refund, an e-voucher which can be used against future purchases or make a donation to the Aston Villa Foundation.

Season Ticket holders will receive a refund or an e-voucher for the six matches while supporters who purchased individual match tickets will also receive a refund.

Email communications will be sent out to supporters, including Claret and Club members, detailing further information and a set of accompanying FAQs. Supporters are kindly asked to ensure that the email address on their account is up-to-date and accessible. This can be checked by logging in to the online account.

Hospitality guests who are members or have purchased individual match packages will also be refunded or provided with an e-voucher. Hospitality staff will be contacting the latter with further details while communications will also be sent out to members.

Please be aware that there are very limited staff available to answer calls to the ticket office so supporters are advised to wait for the email communications and FAQs before contacting the club with any queries.[/quote/]

Edited by av1