Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

I think I'm just going to take the e voucher, but I noticed on the email that refunds will be sent to the credit/debit card used for purchase. 

How does it work for those (like myself) that took advantage of the 9 months interest free credit? As my payments went through Zebra finance (I think that was the name of them). 

On 08/06/2020 at 22:32, av1 said:

I think I'm just going to take the e voucher, but I noticed on the email that refunds will be sent to the credit/debit card used for purchase. 

How does it work for those (like myself) that took advantage of the 9 months interest free credit? As my payments went through Zebra finance (I think that was the name of them). 

I assume the bank account, that your monthly payments were deducted from, will be credited.

47 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Can you put the money towards a season ticket for next season?

They said you can be given vouchers but it can take up to 90 days before you get them. By then the new season would have started! May as well take the cash.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They said you can be given vouchers but it can take up to 90 days before you get them. By then the new season would have started! May as well take the cash.

Thank you, I’ve filled out the form on the OS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Can you put the money towards a season ticket for next season?

There's a reasonable possibility that there won't be season tickets next year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I took a print screen confirmation that I'd opted for cash - just in case any "admin errors" occur, saved it in a draft email ready in case I need it as proof...

Not that I doubt the club, I'm just conscious that we're all stuck in this bizarre Coronavirus world at the moment and odd things do randomly happen!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

Once you filled the form in did you get any type of emailed confirmation or anything?

Was about to ask same question, once i completed ours the page went off to some random advert/sponsor page with no final clarity or email confirmation. 

16 hours ago, Darth Villa said:

I took a print screen confirmation that I'd opted for cash - just in case any "admin errors" occur, saved it in a draft email ready in case I need it as proof...

Not that I doubt the club, I'm just conscious that we're all stuck in this bizarre Coronavirus world at the moment and odd things do randomly happen!!

It's a fair point, I wish I'd thought of doing the same thing.

Just had the following email from the club with 2 sky sports passes. Nice touch. 

Colin, ready to kick off the Premier League action again?

As we're unable to welcome you to Villa Park, we're offering season ticket holders two Sky Sports Day Passes through NowTV.

You can use these codes to watch our opening fixture vs Sheffield United and our following game vs Chelsea on 21st June, both broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Existing Sky Sports or NowTV customers do not need to take any further action.

Those vouchers are really an excellent decision by the club. It's a nice reward for season ticket holders. I'm already with Sky, so I hope that they do something for the games on BT as well, but that's probably expecting a bit too much.... Well done to the club in any case, I bet not every club is being as generous with it's season ticket holders. :)  

On 15/06/2020 at 10:09, John said:

Those vouchers are really an excellent decision by the club. It's a nice reward for season ticket holders. I'm already with Sky, so I hope that they do something for the games on BT as well, but that's probably expecting a bit too much.... Well done to the club in any case, I bet not every club is being as generous with it's season ticket holders. :)  

If anyone wants a set of codes PM me as got one lot spare. Only fair way is first come first served and apologies the those who miss out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

If anyone wants a set of codes PM me as got one lot spare. Only fair way is first come first served and apologies the those who miss out 

Gone