Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

On 22/08/2020 at 17:04, John said:

I wonder whether season ticket holders will get the opportunity to attend one out of four games next season, to begin with then?

that was kinda my assumption. you would buy a season ticket then be randomly allocated games. i'd like to think you could link to mates' season tickets even if you've bought separately so that you can at least go with those that you normally go with, but i expect that to be a logistical nightmare so not holding my breath.

be interesting to see what happens. i travel quite far for home games, would be annoying if mates have been allocated different games to me

On 22/08/2020 at 17:26, Demitri_C said:

Imagine 11k spread over villa park it would be utter garbage.  There will be zero atmosphere. 

It wouldnt be enjoyable at all

heard others say the same. not being allowed to sing, etc. personally i cant wait to get back. but i hope it doesn't count against you if you choose to stay away. i.e. you can renew, but can still put ticket up for resale if you choose not to go.

31 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

that was kinda my assumption. you would buy a season ticket then be randomly allocated games. i'd like to think you could link to mates' season tickets even if you've bought separately so that you can at least go with those that you normally go with, but i expect that to be a logistical nightmare so not holding my breath.

be interesting to see what happens. i travel quite far for home games, would be annoying if mates have been allocated different games to me

heard others say the same. not being allowed to sing, etc. personally i cant wait to get back. but i hope it doesn't count against you if you choose to stay away. i.e. you can renew, but can still put ticket up for resale if you choose not to go.

What is the poubt of going if

You cant sing

Sit with your friends/family

It will be  crap

• Like 1

I'd rather go and watch  league two/non league football in the world of reduced capacity as they never sell out anyway and they need the money. Unless they start operating at about 50% capacity it will be a rubbish experience to watch football at Premier League/Championship level.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You cant sing

It will be  crap

i guess for my lot it's also largely about the day out. it takes us 3 hrs to get to brum and we tend to get to the pub a good 2/3 hrs prior to kick off. the football is actually a relatively small part of the day and we're scattered around the holte anyway, so we're looking forward to getting back. each to his own though.

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You cant sing

It will be  crap

The one advantage I can think is you can rock up at 2.45 and park by the ground, then be straight out after. For that reason if nothing else I'll probably go if I can, even though it will be crap. 

26 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Looks like the ST 19/20 thread has been closed. 

Anyone who had a ST last season, who asked for the "voucher" refund not cash, have you heard anything? Coming up to the 90 days now and I've not heard a peep.

Nope not heard anything as we asked for the voucher 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

90 days runs out this weekend. Still nothing in from the club about the vouchers, which is a really poor showing. Anyone else heard anything?

Nope but I have read on the villa support twitter page they are hoping to get the vouchers sent out in the next week 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

Was expecting one voucher to use against this seasons season ticket whenever they are on sale, not 6 individual vouchers 

Same, not sure how this works now... I wonder if these vouchers have an expiry date.

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

Was expecting one voucher to use against this seasons season ticket whenever they are on sale, not 6 individual vouchers 

Thanks for posting I’m not in Twitter so wouldn’t have seen this. 
It is very odd to be 6, like you say I was going to just use as as a lump sum against the next ST

3 minutes ago, Nath182 said:

Same, not sure how this works now... I wonder if these vouchers have an expiry date.

Surely they can’t, as we don’t know when we will be in the stadium again. Also I’m hoping we can still use all 6 together for ST and not have to use individually as that’s not fair in any way shape or form.

4 minutes ago, Nath182 said:

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Thanks for posting I’m not in Twitter so wouldn’t have seen this. 
It is very odd to be 6, like you say I was going to just use as as a lump sum against the next ST

Exactly, they say it’s quicker to do it this way, I’ll get 12 emails now for me and my mate’s vouchers, One voucher would have been so much easier to put it against the new season ticket 

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

So it sounds like each voucher will be a match ticket, covering the six games that were missed.

That makes some sense at least and also confirms I think that there aren't going to be any type of season tickets on offer for 2020-21.

Yeah I suppose that would make sense. So then you just use one voucher for an attendance. 

• Like 1