Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

Just now, Kingman said:

I think we should make the away end smaller, Just give them the upper witton and that will release a few hundred in the corner that's always left empty for segregation with the lower North stand

That could bite us on the arse regarding away tickets at other places. Also it won’t work because away fans will be entering the Doug Ellis stand with home fans and it will complicate things . I just hope the atmosphere is good next season. That North Stand lower tier should try and replicate the South Stand at Leeds. Flags , scarves being swung around and a great atmosphere. It’s right next to the away fans too.

5 minutes ago, Kingman said:

I think we should make the away end smaller, Just give them the upper witton and that will release a few hundred more in the corner that's always left empty for segregation with the lower North stand

We have to give up 15% for FA Cup games. Season ticket holders won't like it if they can't have their seat for cup games - even if they are told this at the time of purchase.

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

That could bite us on the arse regarding away tickets at other places. Also it won’t work because away fans will be entering the Doug Ellis stand with home fans and it will complicate things . I just hope the atmosphere is good next season. That North Stand lower tier should try and replicate the South Stand at Leeds. Flags , scarves being swung around and a great atmosphere. It’s right next to the away fans too.

Not all away fans get 3k, I imagine those couple of blocks in the lower witton are cira 800 so logistically it wouldn't take much to split the difference with North stand and Lower witton entrances 

10 minutes ago, limpid said:

We have to give up 15% for FA Cup games. Season ticket holders won't like it if they can't have their seat for cup games - even if they are told this at the time of purchase.

I would Just use them as match day only tickets in those couple of blocks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

I think we should make the away end smaller.

At the supporters meeting they said that they have to give the larger amount to teams as part of an agreement with the league. Because of the larger allocation, part of the Lower North won't be used this season, so our capacity is slightly reduced. It's the other way - there are less tickets this year because the away end is larger.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

At the supporters meeting they said that they have to give the larger amount to teams as part of an agreement with the league. Because of the larger allocation, part of the Lower North won't be used this season, so our capacity is slightly reduced. It's the other way - there are less tickets this year because the away end is larger.

Hopefully with some new decent barriers to stop them getting on the pitch .....never understood why we allow that....even the Trinity is more fenced in than the Away fans and I can’t think of any other top ground where the Awaybsupport can spill onto the pitch so easily.

Anyway, to the STs, i agree, it’s fantastic. I do feel for those that want to join the fun but won’t get in, but it’s great to know we will be stood in a full ground every week, just brilliant.

With Regards to away allocation do we know when the smaller clubs visit that only bring 500 fans will there be a chance for our fans to take up the empty seats?  Are they selling block by block for instance?

8 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

This really needs looking at IMO 

43 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

With Regards to away allocation do we know when the smaller clubs visit that only bring 500 fans will there be a chance for our fans to take up the empty seats?  Are they selling block by block for instance?

I doubt that happens in the Premier League these days. 

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

My season ticket has just come, I was in the 2nd batch on the waiting list, so guessing everyone will be receiving there’s over next few days

Had mine 30 years ago. Although the book now only has a few ‘raffle tickets’ to tear out.

With over 8,000 on the waiting list, and the only "new" tickets available next summer being those that this season's season ticket holders give up, I'd say there's a fair chance that if you're on the end of that waiting list and we have a reasonable time of it on the pitch, you could well be on there for the next four or five years.

10 hours ago, rbcuk said:

My season ticket has just come, I was in the 2nd batch on the waiting list, so guessing everyone will be receiving there’s over next few days

Mine arrived yesterday too, yay!

BTW, Anyone know if i can sell/donate my seat if i cannot make a game? If so how it works? Some midweek games i will not be able to book off work most likely and a shame to waste a couple of seats (daughter has one too but she can't go if i can't...& no you can't take her either lol! )

Edited by danceoftheshamen

Mine arrived today and I’m more excited than ever for the new season to start and I didn’t think that could happen....

Edited by nick76

On 26/07/2019 at 05:00, danceoftheshamen said:

Mine arrived yesterday too, yay!

BTW, Anyone know if i can sell/donate my seat if i cannot make a game? If so how it works? Some midweek games i will not be able to book off work most likely and a shame to waste a couple of seats (daughter has one too but she can't go if i can't...& no you can't take her either lol! )

Don't go shouting that around because people will kick off that you aren't going to every single game and are stopping them going and demand that season tickets be scrapped 😂😂😂

• Like 1

Is anybody else having an issue uploading ecash to their season ticket, I have tried for weeks now, and I keep being told the financial institution has declined the top up.  This has happened on every single bank card I have so hoping it's a glitch and not because the Mrs has spent all my money.

2 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

Is anybody else having an issue uploading ecash to their season ticket, I have tried for weeks now, and I keep being told the financial institution has declined the top up.  This has happened on every single bank card I have so hoping it's a glitch and not because the Mrs has spent all my money.

Just worked for me. Your missus has spent all your money.