Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

4 hours ago, av1 said:

For anyone that has missed it/not checked their emails. OS

I'll probably just get the e voucher so I can use it towards next seasons (or whenever we are aloud to return) season ticket..

I didn’t even get the email! 

Will probably donate some and get the rest refunded. I don’t think my passion for the game will be the same again. Somethings changed. 

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Better not lose me season ticket for whenever we get back to VP like.

I don't think that will happen. We will still be in the database as season ticket holders and given the opportunity to renew I'm sure. 

I'd imagine that would be a question they cover in FAQ's they referenced. 

I'm not saying this will happen but what they should do is base next years prices based on your action;

1. Donate the refund to the Foundation - You get a percentage discount on next seasons (or which ever season!) price.

2. Have a credit note so Villa hold money - Price freeze whatever league we're in.

3. Get your cash refund - Seat held but no guarantee on price increases.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

I'm not saying this will happen but what they should do is base next years prices based on your action;

1. Donate the refund to the Foundation - You get a percentage discount on next seasons (or which ever season!) price.

2. Have a credit note so Villa hold money - Price freeze whatever league we're in.

3. Get your cash refund - Seat held but no guarantee on price increases.

If there is one thing that's been made clear this season, attending fans are irrelevant.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Has anyone else gone to look at the renew option, is it greyed out for everyone? As I’m guessing it probably is with what’s currently going on 

I would suggest that it's too early to be selling them yet, with the impact of the virus on when fans will be able to attend games again and the league that we will be playing in, still very much in question.   

1 hour ago, John said:

I would suggest that it's too early to be selling them yet, with the impact of the virus on when fans will be able to attend games again and the league that we will be playing in, still very much in question.   

I see that, although many of us going to renew whatever League we are in. If the club said prices are frozen I think ever ST holder would renew. 

If would also potentially give folks more time to find the money. 

4 hours ago, limpid said:

If there is one thing that's been made clear this season, attending fans are irrelevant.

Totally agree. It’s shameful to be honest how things are apparently going ahead.

1 hour ago, av1 said:

I see that, although many of us going to renew whatever League we are in. If the club said prices are frozen I think ever ST holder would renew. 

If would also potentially give folks more time to find the money. 

Agreed, but could they really set a price now?

Quite a chunk of next season may need to be played behind closed doors and that may see them needing to refund again in a few months time. I would guess that they will delay for a while, until they have a clearer view of how things may look for next season. It's clearly going to be a tough call to make, in any case.

3 hours ago, av1 said:

How could they set a price - do you mean freeze the current price and then just divide it by the number of games we might be allowed to attend?

I think a full season ticket for 2020-21 is very unlikely, we might be back in our seats in the new year but I can't see season ticket holders attending before Christmas.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

How could they set a price - do you mean freeze the current price and then just divide it by the number of games we might be allowed to attend?

I think a full season ticket for 2020-21 is very unlikely, we might be back in our seats in the new year but I can't see season ticket holders attending before Christmas.

To be honest mate I've not thought through how it could be done, and maybe it's just a silly suggestion. But maybe even allow ST holders to show their intentions of renewing by paying say a £100 deposit, or even just keeping hold of this season's refund. Then deal with the specifics as things become clearer. 

Regarding the refund, what I paid last year has already been accounted for, so rather than refunding me I'd prefer if they just kept it and deducted off the renewal. 

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Regarding the refund, what I paid last year has already been accounted for, so rather than refunding me I'd prefer if they just kept it and deducted off the renewal. 

I would guess that the club will probably enable us to use the e-voucher, towards the cost of next season's ST renewal. 🤞

31 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Have people had the email with the detail yet, or just the email with the statement?

Just the statement for me.