Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

11 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Noticed a few people have been asking what’s happening with refunds and the vouchers to the support twitter page, supposedly they are doing all 30k manually so might be a while to know what’s happening regarding next season’s season tickets 

That's ridiculous. Surely there most be a software programme to do all refunds automatically?

That sort of thing makes you realise that despite the squillions spent on players, football clubs are still quite small time businesses.

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

That's ridiculous. Surely there most be a software programme to do all refunds automatically?

That sort of thing makes you realise that despite the squillions spent on players, football clubs are still quite small time businesses.

Yeah spend all the ££ on the pitch, behind the scenes it ain’t the best someone I know in the office says as much 

2 hours ago, B30Villa said:

I’ve had an email tonight saying they’ll process the refund for each game individually over the course of up to 5 days. 

doesn’t say when though 

Strange they called me up and paid it one lump sum!  That was 2 weeks ago.  Only £100 for me the boy as I am in the family stand.

21 minutes ago, B30Villa said:

Have you changed banks or credit card that you paid from?

As it was a family ticket my mate paid it and I paid him.  I know he got his back in one go too and so did the other season ticket holders I go with.

Me too, strange they are refunding game by game.  It's to the original card so nothing has changed my end.....talk about an administration nightmare for them.  As long as I get my money back I dont care......unless I get a phonecall from my bank asking if there is fraudulent activity going on because I have six exactly the same payments daily which is an unusual activity 🤣  

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I opted to have the vouchers, not heard a peep yet.

I guess they might do the refunds first. Going to be a big time consuming job for the staff at the ticket office, sorting around 30,000 refunds/vouchers. I expect that a lot of us plan to use our vouchers for season ticket renewals, when they are able to do something about that.

• Like 1

I paid by the interest free finance. Ticket office phoned me the other day to ask for my bank details so they could pay me back (I phoned them back myself before I gave the details). 

I've not checked my account yet but they said it should hit it in 3 or 4 days. 

30 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I paid by the interest free finance. Ticket office phoned me the other day to ask for my bank details so they could pay me back (I phoned them back myself before I gave the details)

I've not checked my account yet but they said it should hit it in 3 or 4 days. 

Wise move, you can never be too safe. :thumb: 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, John said:

Wise move, you can never be too safe. :thumb: 

Slightly off topic but I’ve got a real thing for that woman on that fraud advert a few months ago that asks for the second and third digit of someone’s pin number and then pretends not to hear the answer  and she then asks for the first and fourth. She is smiling whilst asking the questions and her face goes into an evil sneer devoid of human emotion when she gets the information, stating ‘ Did you see what I did there’

She would  not have to ask me for my pin twice

Edited by Follyfoot

On 30/07/2020 at 21:15, B30Villa said:

Have you changed banks or credit card that you paid from?

Yep I don't have the card I purchased it on anyone. I have emailed - even wrote with alternate details ...nothing...

Got the email about separate payments still nothing....

Don't want to kick up a stink as they did forewarn it wouldn't be quick........but we must be homing in on the 90 days now ???

On 31/07/2020 at 13:12, nick76 said:

Me too, strange they are refunding game by game.  It's to the original card so nothing has changed my end.....talk about an administration nightmare for them.  As long as I get my money back I dont care......unless I get a phonecall from my bank asking if there is fraudulent activity going on because I have six exactly the same payments daily which is an unusual activity 🤣  

I wonder if the buy game refund is a system they have or are putting in place for 20/21

Ie - you buy you're ticket as normal - any games you can't attend because of BCD - are refunded as would be any that have a reduced SD capacity attendance ???

• Like 1

Not heard a whisper - despite my emailing and sending a letter by post with revised bank details.

Very poor from the club TBH - I know they have said not to contact them - but if they ignore any communication you send - then sooner or later they are going to get a deluge of calls 

Im going to have to phone in the next couple of days.