Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

12 hours ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

Can't help but think they should have anticipated this demand and set up a waiting list before selling any new season tickets. People who have consistently attended over the last few years should be prioritised, a bit like what they did with Wembley. Pretty poor from the club, but what amazing support! 

The club would probably say that fans should have anticipated the demand, considering our recent attendances and the feel-good factor around Villa right now. It’s not like they sold out in 40 minutes like the last day of Play-off Final tickets. There were almost 2 days of being able to get a season ticket, so anyone that was hanging on will rightly be kicking themselves.

11 hours ago, chappy said:

Selfish note - I feel like anyone who had a ST under Mcleish should be able to skip to the front of the queue :lol:

I had one in the upper holte, there were that many stay aways you could move seat without a care in the world, used to meet up with mates who had ST in a different part and do a trial of the holte

I took lamberts 1st season off to recover

Season Tickets under manager:

O’Neill, Houllier, McLeish, Lambert, Garde, Sherwood, Di Matteo, Bruce ✅

Smith ❌😭

I chose the wrong time to have a flippin’ baby!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Smith ❌😭

Haha, I'm in the exact same position, but without the baby.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I think relegation has guaranteed that as a fanbase we will not take things for granted again. 

I think we’ve needed that for years. 

The MON years really made some people expect too much when it became unrealistic.

Think going down May have given us a bit of a reset, hopefully takes some of the fickleness out of the support. 

The moans and groans when we pass back to the CB’s to build an attack have gone at least! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Congratulations mate. A special year for you. 

Cheers!  He was born in between the Sheff Wed and Rotherham games in the 10 game winning streak and I kept telling him that it won't always be this good.  I can't wait until he's old enough to come down to VP with me.  The Wembley ticket T&C's said that babies are allowed in for free without a ticket.  He was 6 weeks old the day of the Play-Off Final.....the wife was having none of it though :crylaugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Smith ❌😭

Mine was born in January!  Thankfully my wife is very happy for me to keep the season ticket even if I don't go to every game. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Mine was born in January!  Thankfully my wife is very happy for me to keep the season ticket even if I don't go to every game. 

Mine's a year old now, and I think the wife has just about had enough of me being home every weekend :D So, new Season Ticket here I come!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stato said:

Cheers!  He was born in between the Sheff Wed and Rotherham games in the 10 game winning streak and I kept telling him that it won't always be this good.  I can't wait until he's old enough to come down to VP with me.  The Wembley ticket T&C's said that babies are allowed in for free without a ticket.  He was 6 weeks old the day of the Play-Off Final.....the wife was having none of it though :crylaugh:

Brilliant. Welcome to fatherhood, there’s nothing like it, not even The Villa. I wouldn’t have said that 4 years and 11 months and 2 days ago 😍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Smith ❌😭

I chose the wrong time to move to The Highlands! I still had one last season, but £500 + seemed a bit of an extravagance for 3 games and a guaranteed final ticket. The decision might have been a little more difficult now though!

• Like 1

The waiting list on the online ticket site had got down to just above 1k remaining (started on 3k) and it's now jumped up to 4k remaining.  So 2k on the waiting list and counting.  Obviously it doesn't mean every single one will definitely turn into a sale.

14 minutes ago, stato said:

The waiting list on the online ticket site had got down to just above 1k remaining (started on 3k) and it's now jumped up to 4k remaining.  So 2k on the waiting list and counting.  Obviously it doesn't mean every single one will definitely turn into a sale.

i'm confused - not sure how this calculates?

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

i'm confused - not sure how this calculates?

To register on the waiting list you have to purchase, for free, a 'seat'.  There were 3000 'seats' available to begin with AFAIK.  It got down to just above 1000 available (meaning nearly 2000 had registered already) and it then went up to 4000 available so they must have added another 3000 'seats'.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, stato said:

To register on the waiting list you have to purchase, for free, a 'seat'.  There were 3000 'seats' available to begin with AFAIK.  It got down to just above 1000 available (meaning nearly 2000 had registered already) and it then went up to 4000 available so they must have added another 3000 'seats'.

Thanks.    

According to the website there are now 4,682 tickets available so not sure whats going on there.