Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

11 minutes ago, chappy said:

Annoyed I didn’t just buy one yesterday, away with work this week and was going to get one when I get back at the weekend. On the waiting list now anyway. I think being a ST holder is the only way you’re gonna have a sniff of away tickets next season. Looking like it’s gonna be tough to even get home tickets! 

Selfish note - I feel like anyone who had a ST under Mcleish should be able to skip to the front of the queue :lol:

I think they deserve a medal.

• Like 1

Provided we have a good season, I’m pretty sure the owners will be looking to expand the capacity pretty soon. A bigger and better North Stand linking the Trinity Road and Witton Lane stands, creating a horseshoe with The Holte standing magnificently at the head, casting it’s aura over the rest of the stadium. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

The availability looks like it's not something you can plan a holiday around. The chances of ever seeing a game at VP just got that much lower :( 

You can follow our glorious runs in 2 Cups, one of which we will Win this Season 🙂

10 hours ago, meregreen said:

If we get to the FA cup Final. Not every season ticket holder will get a ticket. Now there’s a thought.

Yeah, that's crazy. I'm hoping it goes on length of service rather than number of aways....

• Like 1

30k season tickets is incredible.

We will sell out a lot of games. If we establish ourselves as a pl club in next few years don't be surprised if we do extend the ground. I think increase it up to 48k to start with.