Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

On 26/06/2019 at 21:11, terrytini said:

That’s fair enough although there were plenty of youngsters at every away game so I’m not sure it’s as hard to be a part of as all that ?

Also, it’s not really an “ elitist club” is it ? It’s just fans who have followed the team Away for a long while.... and a lot of it has been very unpleasant I assure you !

I have to say I’d be incredibly pissed off if I suddenly struggled for tickets !

As far as I’m aware though there were only about 1800 on the Scheme, so as long as the Club don’t mess it up( which is why there is a debate) there should be no problems.

I’ve attended 95% of the away games for the last 20 years, and for the last 12 years my 2 lads have travelled with me to games. I’ve not been a member of the away scheme as I couldn’t stretch to the fee at the time they went on sale last season. 

Forking out for 3 tickets for each away game, 2 of which are for most games classed as adult tickets is costly to say the least so I’d be pretty cheesed off if there wasn’t a loyalty scheme in place.

I understand this makes it difficult for those that haven’t built up a history of away games but what other options are there?

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m getting mine tonight. Does anyone know if I can buy my sons season ticket at the same time? 

Yeah just assign his client ref number at the check out mate 

6 minutes ago, stato said:

I thought they had said they would go back on sale after relocation day, which is tomorrow.  Would have thought that would mean Monday at the earliest?

That's correct, Someone got mixed up with the ladies season tickets mate 

15 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Yeah just assign his client ref number at the check out mate 

He hasn’t got one as he usually just comes on mine . Want to get him a season ticket for his 7th birthday which is on Sunday .

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

He hasn’t got one as he usually just comes on mine . Want to get him a season ticket for his 7th birthday which is on Sunday .

You can create one online or just call the ticket office and get them to do it mate

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Kingman said:

That's correct, Someone got mixed up with the ladies season tickets mate 

I don't see why they need to retweet the womens stuff, if anyone wants to know about the women then they can follow the womens account. 

When it pops up as a notification on your phone you dont see the picture of the women or the hash tags, just the first part of the first sentence

37 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I don't see why they need to retweet the womens stuff, if anyone wants to know about the women then they can follow the womens account. 

When it pops up as a notification on your phone you dont see the picture of the women or the hash tags, just the first part of the first sentence

Guess they were striking whilst the ironing was hot! 

Shortly after the women's team reached the world cup semi-final 

• Haha 2

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/06/14/relocation-day-all-the-information

Season Ticket Relocation Day will take place this Saturday 29th June for supporters wishing to switch seats for the 2019/20 campaign.

Relocation Day is only for supporters who have already purchased a Season Ticket for the 2019/20 season only.

No new season sales will be processed on Saturday if the supporter is not eligible for Relocation Day.

Our Ticket Office will be open from 9am to 4pm and fans will be able to view seats inside Villa Park from 9am until 3pm.

Supporters can only move their own seat and cannot move anybody else’s without us receiving the permission of that person.

Confirmation can be given over the phone by calling 0333 323 1874 or by writing to ticketsales@avfc.co.uk.

The only exceptions to this would be if the person wishing to move another supporter's seat has paid for their Season Ticket in the same transaction as their own or if a parent is looking to relocate their child’s Under 18 ticket.

Anyone wishing to move to a more expensive area of the stadium will be required to make the additional payment in full (regardless of initial payment method) and will be charged the difference as per the time of the original purchase (Early Bird Window or summer prices).

The club has created a waiting list for new and returning supporters who did not have a Season Ticket last season.

Supporters can now register their interest by entering their details on the waiting list, which will then be categorised by order of registration on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to availability.

Those on the list will then be notified as new Season Tickets become available.

You can register by calling 0333 323 1874 or clicking here.

I haven’t had a season ticket for years, I went on to look at prices and it said something about there being a capped number so now you have to register interest on a waiting list? I haven’t registered interest as I just can’t dedicate the time atm. Is that something they do every year, or just this year?

Edited by alreadyexists

17 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I haven’t had a season ticket for years, I went on to look at prices and it said something about there being a capped number so now you have to register interest on a waiting list? I haven’t registered interest as I just can’t dedicate the time atm. Is that something they do every year, or just this year?

Just this year I think mate.

• Like 1

I’ve assigned my son to my online account . The problem is I already put myself on the waiting list before I put him on my account. I’ve tried to put him on the waiting list but it won’t let me do it. I’m hoping because he’s on my account they will let me buy two season tickets for him and me. 

On 28/06/2019 at 08:43, Robbie09 said:

I’ve attended 95% of the away games for the last 20 years, and for the last 12 years my 2 lads have travelled with me to games. I’ve not been a member of the away scheme as I couldn’t stretch to the fee at the time they went on sale last season. 

Forking out for 3 tickets for each away game, 2 of which are for most games classed as adult tickets is costly to say the least so I’d be pretty cheesed off if there wasn’t a loyalty scheme in place.

I understand this makes it difficult for those that haven’t built up a history of away games but what other options are there?

The away season ticket last season you didn't have to pay for every away game as if you couldn't attend or afford to attend you just didn't buy a ticket. As you brought a ticket like everyone else you were just first in line, you didn't automatically receive the ticket like the previous away scheme,

This is why I can't understand why Villa are trying to change it as you brought the away season ticket if you knew you'd go to most if not all the games and if you couldn't you just didn't buy a ticket. So it wasn't like you sent it back meaning the club would have to resell it which could mean people missed out, last season no one missed out if you didn't go because the ticket was never allocated to anyone in the away season ticket.

Edited by Stuartc445

Just looked at the villa support twitter page someone asked when they are out for sale, they come back with - We have no details on when the waiting list will begin. Please keep an eye on the website all the details will be placed on there