Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

What a joke this ticket office is!

Trying to buy a ST for me & daughter online and it won't allow me to as she doesn't have a fan id! Cannot contact club either as been cut off 19 times already

Pathetic!

Maybe the admin team needs updating to one suitable for the Premier League too rather than what i would expect at a Sunday league outfit

Edited by danceoftheshamen

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Pretty big hikes across the board though, K3 used to be £535 and is now £615. From £23 a game to £32 a game.

Sure, we're at a higher level now, but I don't seem to remember them dropping the prices when we got relegated. 

We got an extra 4 games instead. ;)

2 hours ago, danceoftheshamen said:

What a joke this ticket office is!

Trying to buy a ST for me & daughter online and it won't allow me to as she doesn't have a fan id! Cannot contact club either as been cut off 19 times already

Pathetic!

Maybe the admin team needs updating to one suitable for the Premier League too rather than what i would expect at a Sunday league outfit

You can create one yourself mate 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, omariqy said:

k2 for me next season!

Don’t you live in London mate?

There was a seat going smack bang in the middle of the Doug Ellis with my name on it. 

But then I saw my wife’s face. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Haha 1

Having all sorts of problems with the Villa Ticketing website.... Seat picked, logged in, T's & C's accepted, etc. Click V12 Finance option when it comes to pay..... "Please Wait" it says.... So, I'm still waiting. 20 minutes now and my 4th attempt. Popup blocker turned off... Painful!

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

You can create one yourself mate 

I have done that now Kingman, Thanks.

Very frustratng though as never having done this i could have done with someone at the club actually answering my call (27 attempts in total of being on hold between 1 & 5 mins only to then be automatically cut off every single time!)

I eventually got an answer on the commercial number only to be told they couldn't / wouldn't help me as i needed the ticket office. I explained they were impossible to reach and i had two ST's in my shopping basket which were about to timeout (60 mins limit) and i would lose my preferred seat as this was the only one left i could find in the Holte with one seat above a stairwell so my daughter could see being only small. "Oh sorry we are busy today" is basically all the help i was offered. I repeated that my only issue was how to register my daughter as it would not allow me to complete checkout and she just said i'd have to ask the ticket office!

Even the initial voicemail response was out of date stating just " ST details will be released soon"

I know they are busy but goodness me!

Very unprofessional  and no wonder they removed "PREPARED" from the logo!!

I have now managed to buy two ST's after finally working out how to add my daughter as a Family member linked to me!

Rant over! 🤬

K2 for us

Edited by danceoftheshamen

It's strange there are none available in lower Holte. 

My mate wants to go there.  When I bought my son half season ticket for Christmas there were loads of options. 

I wonder if they will release more options after 29th.

Can't justify the outlay at the mo. Cheapest is £370 in upper north but don't really like it up there. Will get to a few games instead for now. Few more years before my 6 year old lad can be trusted to come with me. He'd be on his tablet/phone for most of the time and he can do that for free at home

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Don’t you live in London mate?

There was a seat going smack bang in the middle of the Doug Ellis with my name on it. 

But then I saw my wife’s face. 

No mate moved back to the midlands about 18 months ago

• Like 1

There was a price freeze before last season ended, maybe people should've renewed then 🤔 Also with people moaning about the ticket office being a nightmare Yeah I understand but you have to understand the amount of traffic going that way at the moment, I seen on Twitter last night that almost 35k season tickets have already been sold, so that tells you a little something. Either a lot of people have renewed when they froze during last season or people aren't bothered about it going from £23 to £32 a game. We're back in the prem' baby lets have it UTV

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Can't justify the outlay at the mo. Cheapest is £370 in upper north but don't really like it up there. Will get to a few games instead for now. Few more years before my 6 year old lad can be trusted to come with me. He'd be on his tablet/phone for most of the time and he can do that for free at home

Tbf, I had a look at the kids prices and I’m sure it was £70 for an under 13(?) with an adult season ticket. That’s as close to ‘free’ as you can get for 19 football games :P

Separately, can I ask what you don’t like about the Upper North?

17 minutes ago, floody555 said:

I seen on Twitter last night that almost 35k season tickets have already been sold, so that tells you a little something. 

Twitter is wrong.

There's no way we sold 15k season tickets yesterday and there's no way the club would allow 35k season tickets to be sold. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Twitter is wrongm

What sorry, Twitter is wrong? How can that be? Twitter is the sacred haven of all things truthful and cannot lie. 

I am sorry but if it's on Twitter it is gospel. 

Oh dear I suppose you think the army of fact checkers would let something like that slip through? Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Twitter is wrong.

There's no way we sold 15k season tickets yesterday and there's no way the club would allow 35k season tickets to be sold. 

i imagine someone has counted the number of seats remaining and assumed that all others taken are by season tickets, not realising that the club will have held some back to be sold match by match

50 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Tbf, I had a look at the kids prices and I’m sure it was £70 for an under 13(?) with an adult season ticket. That’s as close to ‘free’ as you can get for 19 football games :P

Separately, can I ask what you don’t like about the Upper North?

Purely the atmosphere, nothing else really. Same experts sit up there as anywhere else

• Like 1