Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

10 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Thanks.    

According to the website there are now 4,682 tickets available so not sure whats going on there. 

3636, think it's been corrected. So if just over 2k are on the list, I think was around the 700th mark. Fingers crossed I can get one as I had permission last night 😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NulliSecundus said:

3636, think it's been corrected. So if just over 2k are on the list, I think was around the 700th mark. Fingers crossed I can get one as I had permission last night 😂

It’s all over the place and keeps going up and down.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

I think it's absolutely mad we went from having the upper Trinity closed due to lack of sales to breaking season ticket sales record in the space of a few months

Stadium obviously needs expanding in the near future, but I really hope they have a ticket resale system this season as its going to be very hard for people without season tickets to go now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I had one in the upper holte, there were that many stay aways you could move seat without a care in the world, used to meet up with mates who had ST in a different part and do a trial of the holte

I took lamberts 1st season off to recover

Same, vast swathes of empty seats, always felt a bit embarrassing!

On 17/06/2019 at 16:31, John said:

We got an extra 4 games instead. ;)

Well thats exactly the point @Davkaus was making

They froze the prices by saying we get an extra 4 games when relegated.. but now the tables have turned again we lose those 4 extra games AND have to pay an extra 20%

By all accounts the fans are buying in record numbers though so it's gone under the radar

8 hours ago, Junxs said:

They froze the prices by saying we get an extra 4 games when relegated.. but now the tables have turned again we lose those 4 extra games AND have to pay an extra 20%

But we get Premier League football 😁

TBH, even with the increase in price i think we are at the lower end of Premier league ticket pricing. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Junxs said:

Well thats exactly the point @Davkaus was making

By all accounts the fans are buying in record numbers though so it's gone under the radar

I hadn't seen that the reference to the extra 4 games had been made.

I think that given the three years since we last played in the top flight and the difference between playing the likes of Wigan and Barnsley, in comparison to Arsenal and West Ham, then a price rise was to be expected. The club did give us the chance to renew early at last season's prices, although I can appreciate that not everyone would have been in a position to have done so back then.  

• Like 1

So, if I understand it correctly, we've sold about 25,000 season tickets so far. We have a waiting list of about 5,000 or so for when the last 5,000 go back on sale. That will leave us with about 8,000 a game to sell - or 152,000 in total.

Cubs memberships take five tickets a time, the club takes some, the media take some, sponsors take some, Lions clubs take some - I reckon we're going to be down to about 125,000 that will be on sale over the course of the season - if every season ticket holder buys two other tickets over the term, we're down to about 65,000 for sale. That's already less than 3,500 per game for the casual supporter.

Tickets this season might well be gold dust. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, turvontour said:

On the season ticket stadium plan, they have seats at the front of the lower holte priced as the cheapest in the ground. Does anyone know which row that goes back to?

I’m on row F and that’s included, I think (could be wrong though) it goes to row H 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

So, if I understand it correctly, we've sold about 25,000 season tickets so far. We have a waiting list of about 5,000 or so for when the last 5,000 go back on sale. That will leave us with about 8,000 a game to sell - or 152,000 in total.

Cubs memberships take five tickets a time, the club takes some, the media take some, sponsors take some, Lions clubs take some - I reckon we're going to be down to about 125,000 that will be on sale over the course of the season - if every season ticket holder buys two other tickets over the term, we're down to about 65,000 for sale. That's already less than 3,500 per game for the casual supporter.

Tickets this season might well be gold dust. 

Season ticket holder can resell tickets via an exchange right? 

12 hours ago, turvontour said:

On the season ticket stadium plan, they have seats at the front of the lower holte priced as the cheapest in the ground. Does anyone know which row that goes back to?

Row L, as that's where my seat is. Row M is an extra £200... Mind you, I suspect you will struggle this season to get them...  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Just had a nice surprise.

Gave up my upper trinity ST as relegation came 2 months after becoming a father to twins. Didn't think there would be a chance of getting one this year and then find out i've got till friday to claim my old seats back because the upper trinity is now back open. 

Completely forgot they said this would happen

Nice one mate 

• Like 1