Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

4 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I don't think the 8000 does cover the groups mentioned. Villa Park can hold 42.5k. So that leaves 4.5k tickets that won't go on general sale for the situations you mention. 

With segregation you are looking at more like 41.5k capacity. We haven't had over 42k for a few years despite a lot of sell outs. Then you have the away allocation which is around 2.8k.

8 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I don't think the 8000 does cover the groups mentioned. Villa Park can hold 42.5k. So that leaves 4.5k tickets that won't go on general sale for the situations you mention. 

3,000 for away fans and a capacity that's likely to be around 41,500 this season because of the changes for those away fans.In fairness that does keep 500 which will cover a chunk of that - you might well be right.

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Should have just bought it. Missus wouldn’t have even known. Feel a bit gutted as seat was perfect.

Oh well. 

Well she might have noticed you disappearing most weekends.

Where you going?

Just popping to the shops dear, won't be long

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Well she might have noticed you disappearing most weekends.

Where you going?

Just popping to the shops dear, won't be long

Just pretend you're a bigamist.  Sorted. 

26 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just shy of 3k on waiting list it said on the online ticket site. 

I understand it as there are 2562 seats left right now. Each time somebody joins the waiting list that number goes down. 

Those that bought season tickets last season have until the 28th to renew. Then on the day of the 29th those that bought a season ticket a few months ago have the option to change their seat to the 3k or so left which in turn well open up their current seat if they decide to relocate. (Relocation day). 

Then from the 30th those on the waiting list have the option to buy a remaining seat. If they don’t they will go back on general sale until all 30k are sold. 

That is my interpretation of the whole situation. I could be completely wrong about it all :)

edit: the only way to know how many tickets are left was to see how many were available on the site when they stopped selling them. Im guessing it’s over 3k. I also think they stopped selling them as didn’t expect this much demand and still want to give the early bird buyers a chance to change their seats as was originally announced.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Annoyed I didn’t just buy one yesterday, away with work this week and was going to get one when I get back at the weekend. On the waiting list now anyway. I think being a ST holder is the only way you’re gonna have a sniff of away tickets next season. Looking like it’s gonna be tough to even get home tickets! 

Selfish note - I feel like anyone who had a ST under Mcleish should be able to skip to the front of the queue :lol:

• Like 1